Options
15678911»

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    yeah i have the feeling saul is up to something, and what was with the stuff he was saying while in the room with all the bodies?

and did you see his face when his wife said she's coming back?

I assumed it was some type of Jewish prayer

and man that explosion was dope but they just don't give a ? bout details of anything

so they think brody did the ? search his home but nobody thought to try to track his cell phone to see if it's on the move. no camera at the CIA showing Brody and Carrie leaving out.

The camera thing could've been corrected with three lines of dialogue.

"X amount of people dead."

"Any security footage?"

"No, the explosion took out the recorders/the heat from the fire destroyed all the evidence."
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only thing that can save this show is if they get Dennis Haysbert in
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    saul ain't working for the other side. idk where y'all are getting that from...he even asked the forensics people to trace if the explosives came from what they pulled out of the tailor's. if he was behind it he wouldn't have to ask.
    it's looking like he's about to chase moles inside the gov't, not that he is one himself. & he also wouldn't have let carrie go to the ceremony if he knew what was about to happen.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    yeah i have the feeling saul is up to something, and what was with the stuff he was saying while in the room with all the bodies?

He was praying in Hebrew, and he was prolly happy cuz he's a lonely old man like Carrie said.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Saul is a good guy, but I think he's gonna be gripped next season with what alot of Estes dealt with this season. Drone strikes over seas or bombs going off in the U.S. I think he will be conflicted alot next season.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    saul ain't working for the other side. idk where y'all are getting that from...he even asked the forensics people to trace if the explosives came from what they pulled out of the tailor's. if he was behind it he wouldn't have to ask.
    it's looking like he's about to chase moles inside the gov't, not that he is one himself. & he also wouldn't have let carrie go to the ceremony if he knew what was about to happen.

First part makes no sense.

Why wouldn't he ask them to trace the ? even if he knew for certain it did or did not come from the tailor's? He's good at his job and thorough to the point his wife left him, which makes the glasses ? up and possible Crayon thing even more suspicious. You sound like he's supposed to just openly act terroristy. If he proceeds like he knew the explosives were the same, it raises all kinds of questions about how he knew. Having it investigated makes him seem as clueless as everyone else, and that's good cover.

As for Carrie, he told her she had a job waiting and she elected to dip for Brody. He gave her an out right there, and she made the dumbest decision she could make. Clearly, he's very black and white with traitors, so who knows how far that color scale extends. I'm certain his character cares for her, but I think it's secondary to his overarching objectives. I think next season is going to be Student vs. Teacher with a touch of the Running Man/Fugitive.
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options
    lol @ trying to logically explain anything in this show. It's long jumped the shark from that perspective. They just need to keep the action and suspense up because the 'believability' is zero.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zxzz
    knights wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »

I assumed it was some type of Jewish prayer

and man that explosion was dope but they just don't give a ? bout details of anything

so they think brody did the ? search his home but nobody thought to try to track his cell phone to see if it's on the move. no camera at the CIA showing Brody and Carrie leaving out.

The camera thing could've been corrected with three lines of dialogue.

"X amount of people dead."

"Any security footage?"

"No, the explosion took out the recorders/the heat from the fire destroyed all the evidence."

so the CIA wouldn't keep the recorded back ups off site? come on
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    lol @ trying to logically explain anything in this show. It's long jumped the shark from that perspective. They just need to keep the action and suspense up because the 'believability' is zero.

well said just keep up the action
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @knights

it was obvious it was some type of explosive. he could've just said trace what type it was & kept it movin. it didn't have to specifically be the C4 from the tailor's. plus estes had him locked up for 3 days so what was he planning?

a jew working for muslims don't even sound plausible.
    nothing we've ever seen saul do would suggest he's working for the other side. i'm chargin the polygraph as a red herring intended to create doubt. maybe aileen killing herself too, but you could tell from his reaction he didn't mean for it to go down like that. he was damn near about to cry...he was by himself who was he crying for? the viewers? he was with her for a whole day last season telling her about himself. he slipped up & cared.

carrie didn't necessarily choose brody or say no to the job tho. not that he knew of. all he knew for sure was that she was going to the ceremony. & if he was tryna warn her about the attack, all that ? about brody came after he told her where he was going. why would he say he's going to bat to get her a job if he planned on killing her? lol c'mon now...
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    If it's Saul I'd be very surprised.

First the polygraph thing, he messed up right off the bat with the first question. The guy had to tell him to calm down, and he was stressed over finding that girl that offed herself in season 2. Brody was lying during that entire thing. I think he did it when he attacked him.

He didn't give the first prisoner a box of crayons, he gave him a crayon. Not even a pen, a crayon.

His current position with the CIA is by default. He's the highest ranking person on site/alive. The position will go to someone that is elected next season or in the near future.

As atribecalledgabi said I doubt a Jewish character would be helping Muslims, especially since this show is based on an Israeli book. Doubt they'd have the one Jewish character helping them.

I don't understand why Nazir got those burial rights. That's some ? . I think he's a red harring, everyone is going to look at him and it's going to be someone else. Although a lot of them are dead now.

Brody did it. He was acting very strangely at the funeral, and they made a point of showing his keys in his right hand and then him shaking hands with someone in uniform. He dipped awfully quick with Carrie after it happened. Didn't even attempt to defend himself.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nazir doing the bombing makes sense imo im not even going to stress ? up with other people , its that or brody is really a ? because imo i can't tell when he's ever telling the truth or lying
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man tell me again how this ? Brody never has to explain ? to his family? The most unrealistic part of this show is Brody always being able to take phone calls at home on the low and his wife not intervening. No female just lets all that slide.

Did anyone find the lovey dovey Carrie/Brody story forced and weak? When she was like, "I'm gonna get crouissants" and he's like "Well in that case get outta here!" I was ? . That don't look like no kinda love.

Only thing cool bout this show right now Quinn is THAT ? .

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone find the lovey dovey Carrie/Brody story forced and weak? When she was like, "I'm gonna get crouissants" and he's like "Well in that case get outta here!" I was ? . That don't look like no kinda love.

yea. lol. tho, ? turned from a crime-drama to a romance. I was like wtf and meh. at the same damn time.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man tell me again how this ? Brody never has to explain ? to his family? The most unrealistic part of this show is Brody always being able to take phone calls at home on the low and his wife not intervening. No female just lets all that slide.

Only thing cool bout this show right now Quinn is THAT ? .

wellllll. they did split up. but yeah i see what you are saying. "BRB babe, i gotta take this outside. It's Carrie"
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    wellllll. they did split up. but yeah i see what you are saying. "BRB babe, i gotta take this outside. It's Carrie"

lol. tru tho

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I cringe every scene that has Brody and Carrie flirting lol...
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    Yea I seriously hope they drop the romance for season 3. It doesn't fit with the show and it's evident that it's not the writers strong suite. Same with Dana and the Veep's son, although he's dead now so we won't have to worry about that. This is like when Heroes tried to do romance in their second season and failed miserably.

Brody is a ? person. He never tried to make it work with his wife. He said he tried, but he didn't. I can remember a handful of times when it seems like he was kind of trying, but it wasn't like he was giving it his all.

Saul has Carrie figured, the dumbest and smartest person on this show. It's evident that Brody is her blindspot and she even admitted so much to Roya.

I hope season three is more like season one than season two, if not I'm dropping this show.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just about done with this show. Never has a show that won an emmy had such a sophmore slump
    Saul is just about the only good thing about this show left.
  • Scroter1
    Scroter1 Members Posts: 27
    Options

? in her ass 😂😂😂😂

• Scroter1
    Options

Carrie taking multiple loads in mouf and ass😂😂

• Scroter1
    Options

A bear ? in the fattest part of her ?