Suicide....Like Nike Just Do It

Young Thug
Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
I been thinking about suicide. Not killing myself but the reaction towards it. My friends boss hung hisself and everybody was acting all sad sayin how he was a good man. I'm like WTF if his such a good man why he off himself. An I noticed that's the same with all suicides after they ? themselves people are always sad but why be sad when there ? ass took the easy way out of life. I think they should be happy another ? took themselves out of the world without trying to take others with them R.I.P Sandy kids hell why try and stop them from killing themselves if they want out I say give em a pill bottle with a smile and say "Good Luck My ? ". I feel suicide is just nature weeding out the weak

Have any of y'all ever felt this way? What's ya thoughts on suicide or reaction to it?

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Growing pains >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Didnt read but go ahead and commit that bruh. Gangs belong to Cali ? and mobsters u just a fake studio thug who wears skinny shorts from Midtown.
  • Young Thug
    Didnt read but go ahead and commit that bruh. Gangs belong to Cali ? and mobsters u just a fake studio thug who wears skinny shorts from Midtown.

Uncle Tom just stop it with your brainwashing cracka tactics it's not working.
  • Young Thug
    Pico if you keep following me from thread to thread imma assume you want me and will start sending ? pics FINAL WARNING
  • Young Thug
    Growing pains >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

U still mad I can make threads without havin 300 post tell that uncle tom to do his job until then no ? will be given
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Thug wrote: »
    Pico if you keep following me from thread to thread imma assume you want me and will start sending ? pics FINAL WARNING

he wants pico to send him ? pics?

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't read but I cosign the title

cam it if u trill.....
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol i knew i wasnt the only one who thought those shorts looked funny.

Got 2 friends who killed themselves when we were young. One when we were 17 and the other when i was 20. One had alcohol problems and was always kind of an emo, other one was completely Unexpected. Makes ya mad when they were close. But i just look at it like he wanted that ? so who am i to judge.

One thing that made me mad tho, is the kid who had a drinking problem was the one who killed himself when i was 17. He was a year older than me. When we were young and would party all the chicks would hate him cuz theyd pass out and dude would have his hand up their shirts or down their pants. He had a gf since he was like 14, they broke up when he hit 18 and they remained "friends" since then. She dated someone else and he had no one but talked to her all the time. Thats when he kinda got crazy with the drinking and doing stupid she when he drank. We all drank a lot back then tho so we didnt look at his drinking like a "problem" the hand ? would weird folks out but if we talked to him about it he'd swear up and down he couldnt remember and call the ? apologizing and ? .

Anyway, after his drunken antics ? started to hate him. would give him ? when he was alive or in the same room as them. Then when he died everyone acted like he was such a great person. This one girl got a RIP tattoo of his name. She was also the person that the day he died, before we found out, went on this rant about how perverted and weird he was. Then when we found out the next day she acted like she lost a best friend. ? ? me off.
  • MD_EGA
    MD_EGA Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    ? you and all your got Damn threads. How the ? you posting without having 300 post.

I know a easy fix tho. Watch this.

Black did you really think you could get rid of me so easily
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because people ? themselves for different reasons.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last people to use the corny "Like Nike" line were a gang of ? called Dem Franchise Boys.

Fitting.