No Love for K.Love

Options
2»

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your view stops at points and rebounds

mine sees the result of the game.....one team won all 4 games and he was ouplayed in all 4 so that would be 4/4 games and considering i clarified and said people said this LAST YEAR because LA outplayed him the PREVIOUS SEASON, whats your point ?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

mine sees the result of the game.....one team won all 4 games and he was ouplayed in all 4 so that would be 4/4 games and considering i clarified and said people said this LAST YEAR because LA outplayed him the PREVIOUS SEASON, whats your point ?

So you went from LA routinely outplays Love to the TEAM result now...like that has anything to do with how Love or LA played. Keep back peddling.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »

So you went from LA routinely outplays Love to the TEAM result now...like that has anything to do with how Love or LA played. Keep back peddling.
    individual players dont effect the outcome of the game ?

this is news to me

shut your ? up man