Options
    i dont see the problem here

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    I got much luv for honest hoes, they the best kind.
    They know they aint got ? to offer the world besides sex & weed rolling and they tryna max out on that.
    Longs they dont try to claim lady status, we good.
    Jus keep being a good hoe and you will be rewarded as one while the females sittin on the fence get mad because they wanna do what you do but too sked to do it.

When ? are allowed to be out in the open more whoredom is unleased onto the world. When your sister or daughter decides that being a ? would be a good profession I hope you feel the same.

Any ? proud to be a hoe should be beaten in the streets. These ? belong on the outskirts of town

yes
    I will always feel the same.
    If any female, be it a daughter, sister, cousin, aunty, whoever decide they wanna tap out and live the hoe life I hope they at least respect the game and be a honest hoe/sidepiece and not be one of these confused, sittin on the fence ass women that want to have the fun of a hoe but the respect of a lady

What more can I say you are the goat of all male family members who don't give a ? about the females in his family.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? sucking ? ?!

Ok.

She looks like lil mama.

I'm also impressed that this ain't ? to kai.

• Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh what's the issue here she just sucking some ? just like every other female does.

And for the ones that don't yaw need too be cast and stoned.
    An-Iranian-woman-symbolic-006.jpg
    Watch the simps give me the no sign
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got much luv for honest hoes, they the best kind.
    They know they aint got ? to offer the world besides sex & weed rolling and they tryna max out on that.
    Longs they dont try to claim lady status, we good.
    Jus keep being a good hoe and you will be rewarded as one while the females sittin on the fence get mad because they wanna do what you do but too sked to do it.

When ? are allowed to be out in the open more whoredom is unleased onto the world. When your sister or daughter decides that being a ? would be a good profession I hope you feel the same.

Any ? proud to be a hoe should be beaten in the streets. These ? belong on the outskirts of town

yes
    I will always feel the same.
    If any female, be it a daughter, sister, cousin, aunty, whoever decide they wanna tap out and live the hoe life I hope they at least respect the game and be a honest hoe/sidepiece and not be one of these confused, sittin on the fence ass women that want to have the fun of a hoe but the respect of a lady

What more can I say you are the goat of all male family members who don't give a ? about the females in his family.

rofllllllllllll

i give a ?

thats why i would want them to be honest hoes if they chose that route.
    i learned this ? over time. u cant change no one from goin down a bad path. you can only hope they dont get ? up too much as they do what they gonna do.
    hoes gonna be hoes.
    addicts gonna be addicts.
    street ? gonna be street ? .
    aint nothin you can do bout that. they gotta walk the path themselves.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well i would have to try that girl out if the oppurtunity arose.
  • locksmith1
    locksmith1 Members Posts: 293
    Options
    That chick has pride in being a hoe and good ? sucker. She has no shame in her game. I can't get mad at her for owning up her whorish ways.