no hate.. but i think adrian peterson on roids...

Options
2»

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know Rose crying throughout all of rehab, that ? stays with a cry face.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Revis went to the same doctor that did Peterson's surgery. Good choice on his part.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

That guy stay on your mind, why you jealous of the kid. Is there a person you don't hate on
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wondering how AD is doing what he's doing is like being surprised that Snoop got caught with some weed.

This ? has never been normal. YouTube his high school and OU freshman highlights. None of that ? makes sense.

That's what a true dominant athlete is supposed to do: make you say "how the ? did he..??

Now if a ? like say, Michael Turner ? around and get 2k next year, Goodell might as well suspend him with no investigation. lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    ACL is such an overrated injury, plus medical technology has advanced and of course his genetic makeup matters to

Knee collector don't like ugly, cuh cuh.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wondering how AD is doing what he's doing is like being surprised that Snoop got caught with some weed.

This ? has never been normal. YouTube his high school and OU freshman highlights. None of that ? makes sense.

That's what a true dominant athlete is supposed to do: make you say "how the ? did he..??

Now if a ? like say, Michael Turner ? around and get 2k next year, Goodell might as well suspend him with no investigation. lol

lhh please believe i feel u 2 a point... but there is still a line ... the only way i can see dis ? goin all out like dat is...

he den ate a sinsu bean...

he got dat machine goku had on namek b4 he fought freeza

dis ? on some wolverine ? ... jus sayin..
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2012
    Options

lhh please believe i feel u 2 a point... but there is still a line ... the only way i can see dis ? goin all out like dat is...

I mean it takes 6-9 months. He got injured in what, December 2011? That makes September exactly 9 months.

And take it from a cat that's been watching him play for damn near a decade -- He is NOT at full speed.

Watch him when he breaks into the open field. Real ? know that alot of those 20-30 yard runs would be going to the house a couple years ago.

He retained his power which is easy to do if the hurt knee is not your push-off knee.

Give his O-line some credit too. They're blocking way better than they were last year.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

That guy stay on your mind, why you jealous of the kid. Is there a person you don't hate on

Word..dude hates on everyone that isn't his Lord and Savior LeBron James.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ? is from Palestine,TX...most ? i know from there got that retarted strenght.AD mom was a track star and his dad was athletic so AD ballin out of control like this isnt a surprise to me,but to say he's on roids is reaching...he just worked hard enough in the off season to be able to do what he's doing now.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2434844_o.gif
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you know you a beast when ? thinkin' you juicin'.....jus sayin.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was Adrian NOT a beast BEFORE the injury??
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was Adrian NOT a beast BEFORE the injury??

anybody who has ever had sugery will tell u... u NEVER get to da same level u was before the injury...