Coaches and/or Coordinators that NEED to be fired on Monday....

Options
13»

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    go head and put Jason Garrett on the list too

he's a fraud

I feel sorry for Cowboy fans LOL

Jerry Jones not letting Garrett go after what Sean Payton is doing in New Orleans...It's Romo thats the problem

Garrent is very predictable in his play calling I remember when the ravens were calling out his play in his second season as an oc

I don't think it's his play calling...it's more about the personel.....if we get more weapons he can do more..And our defense is suspect..

This was in '09 when the had T.O........and how many weapons does he need.... He had T.O Miles, Dez, Laurant robinson, Martellus Bennet, Jason witten, Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray, Dwayne harris, Tarshard choice, Patrick Crayton, roy willaims

Half those guys you named are average or were on their downside....speaking in current terms...Murray and Bryant and Witten are current weapons......choice, crayton, williams, bennett, barber, have done NOTHING since they left AMERICA'S TEAM....

Choice should have been the starter Jones speed Barber short yardage they didn't use them correctly... Bennett has alot of talent ? didn't get use right, Crayton was a good Slot WR who made plays, Williams umm he had talent.

Your making excuse for JG when he first got the job they had the second best offense. Teams caught up with his offense and he can't make good in game adjustments. Why does teams do more on Offense with less talent?
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    go head and put Jason Garrett on the list too

he's a fraud

I feel sorry for Cowboy fans LOL

Jerry Jones not letting Garrett go after what Sean Payton is doing in New Orleans...It's Romo thats the problem

Garrent is very predictable in his play calling I remember when the ravens were calling out his play in his second season as an oc

I don't think it's his play calling...it's more about the personel.....if we get more weapons he can do more..And our defense is suspect..

This was in '09 when the had T.O........and how many weapons does he need.... He had T.O Miles, Dez, Laurant robinson, Martellus Bennet, Jason witten, Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray, Dwayne harris, Tarshard choice, Patrick Crayton, roy willaims

Half those guys you named are average or were on their downside....speaking in current terms...Murray and Bryant and Witten are current weapons......choice, crayton, williams, bennett, barber, have done NOTHING since they left AMERICA'S TEAM....

Choice should have been the starter Jones speed Barber short yardage they didn't use them correctly... Bennett has alot of talent ? didn't get use right, Crayton was a good Slot WR who made plays, Williams umm he had talent.

Your making excuse for JG when he first got the job they had the second best offense. Teams caught up with his offense and he can't make good in game adjustments. Why does teams do more on Offense with less talent?

When we get rid of Romo...our offense should drastically improve....his decision making is horrible
  • Crimson11
    Crimson11 Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    9 years of offensive incompetence and 4 offensive coordinators (4 defensive coordinators) It's over, it started with a stupid GM who couldn't draft to save his life(jerry angelo), and it comes full circle with the coach (lovie) who had a big hand in the mediocrity, I'm glad the new GM saw what I've seen since 2007
    #thankyoubasedgod#BYELOVIE#changegoncome#timetobringinaoffensivemind
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Eagles are going to be interviewing Mike Nolan from the Falcons for the HC position
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's tough to see lovie go and I'm not even a bears fan....but this is a what have you done for me lately league and they have made the playoff once the past 6 years..partly do to injuries either way that will get you the axe...
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Options
    As a Browns fan I'm happy Pat Shurmur is gone. I want Lovie Smith as a HC or DC
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a Browns fan I'm happy Pat Shurmur is gone. I want Lovie Smith as a HC or DC

That sounds like a good fit.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You know, its funny soon as andy reid was fired he already had an offer to coach elsewhere...meanwhile lovie smith's next head coaching gig has yet to be determined.Imma just see if lovie land another head coaching job or will he get the typical treatment most former blk head coaches get and be a teams co-ordinator.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know, its funny soon as andy reid was fired he already had an offer to coach elsewhere...meanwhile lovie smith's next head coaching gig has yet to be determined.Imma just see if lovie land another head coaching job or will he get the typical treatment most former blk head coaches get and be a teams co-ordinator.

4 teams already contacted Lovie since he's been let go. I think KC would be a good look for him.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carolina,Cleveland and KC would be a ideal fit for lovie.

Just dont wanna see tha brotha get a raw deal out chea.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lovie in kansas city would be very good for him and they might ? around and get vick too
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Eagles are going to be interviewing Mike Nolan from the Falcons for the HC position

Good luck if thats the route yall take hes a good coordinator but he was a ? head coach. Yall need a really good o coordinatoe in order for him to be succesful
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »

Good luck if thats the route yall take hes a good coordinator but he was a ? head coach. Yall need a really good o coordinatoe in order for him to be succesful

Same could've been said about Bill Belichick.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised Romeo Crennel got fired tho

I think that was more of a political move vs. him not being able to cut it

I would think Mike Tomlin should have been considered to go before Romeo Crennel only cause RC only been there a year and who the ? is on the Chiefs really
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Les Miles and his OC.

leswax.gif
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would think Mike Tomlin should have been considered to go before Romeo Crennel only cause RC only been there a year and who the ? is on the Chiefs really

They did send 5 people to the pro bowl cant do ? without a qb though
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's not built to be a head coach look at what he did in cleveland......nothing the only reason why they gave him a chance because they thought he could make that defense better and they nobody else to turn to at that time
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's not built to be a head coach look at what he did in cleveland......nothing the only reason why they gave him a chance because they thought he could make that defense better and they nobody else to turn to at that time

which is why I think it was a political move

had there not been that many coaches let go I think RC would still have a job

he inherited a ? up situation IMO