@shencothemc dedication thread because he cant stay the ? outta mine

Options
Purr
Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
CopperKing wrote: »
shenco gonna make a dis song called "earth 2 kryptonite" or "doomsday"

The ? would I waste bars, time, or energy like that for? That ? is corny, can't go at no one for dolo, and basically a sideline ? . He never gets in the game, but he'll talk every last bit of ? ...from the sidelines.

@shencothemc Post your ? music, or whatever the ? you do... .but get the ? outta my thread with your ? and feelings... :)

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    sounds like he aint the only wit feelins nahmean dudebro
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im a female and I am on my period, so I am allowed to have feelings for 4 days out of the month. :)
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

Im a female and I am on my period, so I am allowed to have feelings for 4 days out of the month. :)

You gonna be one ? azzz hefa after your cycle.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    besides getting shot in the back of the head do you know what else Abraham Lincoln did?

He was a champion wrestler in high school and no, I'm not making that up.

he aint go to high school. but he did wrestle gang members to earn their respect. nh though.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraham Lincoln 'Vampire Hunter' >>>

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »

You gonna be one ? azzz hefa after your cycle.

They are really ? during it too
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Yall shoulda seen my ? cook outs bros.

When i was back in Seattle i had the gotdamn spoon man from the soundgarden videos comin to my ? .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

So Charlie made a thread about him and its "feelings".

U make 2 threads about me in 2 weeks and its......?

I love stupid posters, they do all the work for me.

Shoutout Shenco for getting a thread dedication....you on the come up.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    Options
    lame posters love quotin me

they cant help it

i extended the hand of ? to these peasants in all its glorious forms

offered peace and prosperity in a world full of stress and strife

but for blatantly tryin to bite blank so much the donkeyking still should get some lawyers and train em

train em up in the word

them scripturahs

and cut that check

• b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    Yall shoulda seen my ? cook outs bros.

When i was back in Seattle i had the gotdamn spoon man from the soundgarden videos comin to my ? .

im talkin 6 grills burnin at all times

tiki torches

three whole pigs

? shitloads of macaroni and cheeses.. baked potatoes.. collard greens ..a ? horse

? puerto rican chicks showin their ? and ? off everywhere

they were amazin.

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    Yo, you been posting in donkey for about wha 4 weeks now?

You still aint orginal with your weak ass self, step your game up be original, dont try to twist some ? up and it try to be clever son, cuz you aint nothing new, or worth checkin for....

When you diss posters try to say something 100 posters before you didnt say then maybe "you will son me".

Ive said it before ill say it again, all the pieces is there, you got mad potential to be worth checkin out and bring some life back to this ? hole of a forum now known as aka donkey.

Your not foolin someone, just becasue YOU SAY you sonned me or JG or who ever doesnt mean you did, cuz one unknown lame as sposter cosigns you cuz he has a grudge with poster your attacking cosigns you out of spite, doesnt mean a damn thing.

Dont cry about your posts being deleted, and dont run to me blaming me, you know like 3 other mods think your lame as ? and when i say im gonna delete your posts cuz you cry, its really them to get a reaction.

So here is the challenge, try your hardest to "son" me embarrass me, say something besides what 100 people before you have said. Say something I havent said....

If you can do this, ill bounce and you can offically say you "sonned" a Allhiphop legend off the ic, cuz your nothing but a fake ass waterproof who trys to sound smart but makes made typos, your a generic marcus123 your a generic oj loopz a generic Choice-minus the exposures and a lot less clever.

Yeah i might be washed up at the moment, that kinda ? happens when you been killin it for so long, happens to every one.

It's been a YEAR, and they still comparing me to so called "Donkey" greats....lol

But OTT peeped the greatness from day 1...shout out to him.

And lol @ me gettin him to admit he was washed up, the post game's too real.

• b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    self-ether tab ftw
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? just happened to just posting? ? you guys care about some got damn e-status and ? ? My ? , whatever happened to just posting for the sake of posting?

DRRR I GOTTA POST SO I CAN GET 100 LOLS DRRRR
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CB, you're 35 by you're own admission, you have been relegated to a boiler room (no Giovanni Ribisi) and you live the IC. You need the internet for validation, you live life vicariously through this website, this is the crux of your potential, you have reached the ? pinnacle and it's somewhere between a basement next to a water heater in Brooklyn and a boost mobile phone.

You rose from the ? ashes that are your life to become the mega-? you are now, but do you really wan't to be a ? forever, what happens when you're phone runs out of minutes, when the water heater breaks, when AIDS starts to set in?

Commit that and set an example for other ? of your ilk and pedigree, those who would aspire to follow in your effeminate ? footsteps like Shenco.

Peace fgts.
  • earth two superman
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    CB, you're 35 by you're own admission, you have been relegated to a boiler room (no Giovanni Ribisi) and you live the IC. You need the internet for validation, you live life vicariously through this website, this is the crux of your potential, you have reached the ? pinnacle and it's somewhere between a basement next to a water heater in Brooklyn and a boost mobile phone.

You rose from the ? ashes that are your life to become the mega-? you are now, but do you really wan't to be a ? forever, what happens when you're phone runs out of minutes, when the water heater breaks, when AIDS starts to set in?

Commit that and set an example for other ? of your ilk and pedigree, those who would aspire to follow in your effeminate ? footsteps like Shenco.

Peace fgts.

Efffer.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ rising from the ? ashes.

CB a ? phoenix?
    He's the rainbow phoenix. Instead of ashes he burns into glitter

• El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread should have been closed and hung from the rafters after the 4th post.
    2 posters that I respect most just making thread magic.
    Work it Work it (Juelz Santana Voice)
  • earth two superman
    Options
    Lmao @ rising from the ? ashes.

CB a ? phoenix?

he doesnt rise from the ashes, he skips out from them.