Why are people so aloof to politics ?

Options
2»

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta understand, the system is poisoned totally. You can't even trust your traditional information sources. People think they up on things because they watch the news and read the newspaper but both of them aint bout ? because unless its a sex scandal they aren't doing anything in depth. Its pure bare bones if mentioned at all.
    You don't have a well informed citizenry, you no longer have a well educated citizenry, so of course they will gravitate to other things and just throw their hands up on politics, that's exactly what the elites want you to do.

Preoccupy yourself with hours of work, shopping and American Idol, where the time for finding useful information? You take a half hour to watch the news and they are talking about ? , or an attempted armed robbery in the local urban area and not covering the local politicians....until there is a sex scandal that is. So when election time comes around you don't know who is running for what and what amendments matter and how it will effect you. Its a ? ' headache trying to educate people on stuff in a short time span. I just did it this election cycle. I spent hours telling people to vote and explaining amendments but that ? was white noise to people because on top of all that, its in language that hard to explain...legalese.

This is even before you get to the verbal jiujitsu of common politics where a Republican swears the glass is half empty and a Democrat is saying its half full. There's books written about how to disengage the citizens from politics and it works...trust me.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2. I think that we actually did create this system, or at least allowed it to operate either by standing by doing nothing (as in being apolitical) or by functioning within the system to reinforce it (as in voting exclusively in a "two-party system" that offers two bad candidates). We have the tools to change this system (and we surely have the numbers, and after all it's the American people who define the American government). We just need the willpower.

So somehow the people who choose not to participate in this machine get blame? Nope, I can't accept that.[/quote]

Yes, they do. Not direct or total blame but indirect and partial blame. It's not about not participating in the machine. It's about not fighting against the machine, especially if you're constantly complaining about said machine. How can you complain about the system and want something better, but then do nothing about it?
    Its all you people who are so called "involved"... Your not doing your job effectively enough to get the masses to back what is right vs what is wrong.

That's a lot easier said than done. These people who are "so-called involved" give their blood, sweat, and tears to the cause, and many different kinds of success have been made. You seem to think that the "big change" should happen overnight. The big change might not even happen in our lifetime. That's why it's a movement, and that's why movements require patience and resolve, as opposed to inaction and apathy.
    Change does not happen at 50/50...

But it does. And in order to get to 100%, you first need to get to 50%. It's a process.
    When moral topics come about and we see that the top 1 percent are holding all the wealth in America, but somehow they still manage to hold off on being taxed not more but even at the same level as everyone else I just call ridiculousness and turn my back.

Turn your back and do nothing? Just give up?
    There is no passion in bringing down this monster of poor leadership. Only compromise and back door money exchanges.

Believe me, there is passion, and it very much exists. And compromises aren't always a bad thing. You can compromise and still maintain your integrity. That's the problem with partisan Republicans and Democrats. Nobody wants to be real and admit that the other side can be right.
    I believe it would be more effective if no one voted vs having the 2 party split nonsense continue. Show the peoples true will that this fuckery must stop.

I've had fantasies of the American people boycotting the presidential election, but sadly that would never happen. Everybody feels so entitled even though they're really not qualified/informed enough to place a good vote. If two of the worst candidates in American history ran for president in our two-party system, an overwhemingly majority of the voting population would still vote for either of them just because of this odd idea that you absolutely must vote Democrat or Republican.
  • Plutarch
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    You gotta understand, the system is poisoned totally. You can't even trust your traditional information sources. People think they up on things because they watch the news and read the newspaper but both of them aint bout ? because unless its a sex scandal they aren't doing anything in depth. Its pure bare bones if mentioned at all.
    You don't have a well informed citizenry, you no longer have a well educated citizenry, so of course they will gravitate to other things and just throw their hands up on politics, that's exactly what the elites want you to do.

Preoccupy yourself with hours of work, shopping and American Idol, where the time for finding useful information? You take a half hour to watch the news and they are talking about ? , or an attempted armed robbery in the local urban area and not covering the local politicians....until there is a sex scandal that is. So when election time comes around you don't know who is running for what and what amendments matter and how it will effect you. Its a ? ' headache trying to educate people on stuff in a short time span. I just did it this election cycle. I spent hours telling people to vote and explaining amendments but that ? was white noise to people because on top of all that, its in language that hard to explain...legalese.

This is even before you get to the verbal jiujitsu of common politics where a Republican swears the glass is half empty and a Democrat is saying its half full. There's books written about how to disengage the citizens from politics and it works...trust me.

I agree mostly, but I personally wouldn't go so far as to say that the entire system is poisoned. There are some genuine or more genuine resources out there as far as media goes. NPR, PBS, activists, scholars-writers, even people like you and I on message boards and websites on the Internet. As long as there is freedom of speech, the "truth" will always be out there. You just have to be smart about it and know where to look. Looking for the truth in tabloids and FOX news is a no-no.

But yeah, media propaganda and public ignorance is one ? of a combination. But that only stresses the importance of educating ourselves that much more. It's education that protects us from being brainwashed.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

Yes, they do. Not direct or total blame but indirect and partial blame. It's not about not participating in the machine. It's about not fighting against the machine, especially if you're constantly complaining about said machine. How can you complain about the system and want something better, but then do nothing about it?

The system gonna be there whether people participate or not... Native Americans did many things and look what they got. Reservations. The whole entire United States is actually theirs. Period. I don't complain about the machine. Its just a ? up machine and thats a fact. If you call that complaining so be it. I have no interest in trying to change it I just turned it off.
    That's a lot easier said than done. These people who are "so-called involved" give their blood, sweat, and tears to the cause, and many different kinds of success have been made. You seem to think that the "big change" should happen overnight. The big change might not even happen in our lifetime. That's why it's a movement, and that's why movements require patience and resolve, as opposed to inaction and apathy.

Small success and compromise do little in the eyes of someone who lives in a principled mind state. Things should have never become as bad as they are with all the technology and resources we have available. Greed and corruption have tainted every facet of Politics so those so called people you say are giving blood sweat and tears are just playing their part in a role of deception that most people are too blind to see. Politics are based on being corrupt. Its not that people are aloof, its that some people just know ? when they see it. I am one of those.

But it does. And in order to get to 100%, you first need to get to 50%. It's a process.

Nothing in politics is 100% its all just a charade.

Nothing at all. No support. No voting. No watching speeches. Not even paying taxes. I'm done, done. Finito.

Believe me, there is passion, and it very much exists. And compromises aren't always a bad thing. You can compromise and still maintain your integrity. That's the problem with partisan Republicans and Democrats. Nobody wants to be real and admit that the other side can be right.

Their is no compromise between right and wrong and never will be. (+- is +-) If the other side can not admit there opposition is correct why even pay attention to the debate. Its nonsense...
    I've had fantasies of the American people boycotting the presidential election, but sadly that would never happen. Everybody feels so entitled even though they're really not qualified/informed enough to place a good vote. If two of the worst candidates in American history ran for president in our two-party system, an overwhemingly majority of the voting population would still vote for either of them just because of this odd idea that you absolutely must vote Democrat or Republican.

We call that brain washing, don't worry I was a victim as well. Just need to unplug and look at this sh*t from a different perspective. The government is so ? up if no one voted they would lie and say their was a huge turnout.
  • Plutarch
    edited December 2012
    Options

The system gonna be there whether people participate or not... Native Americans did many things and look what they got. Reservations. The whole entire United States is actually theirs. Period. I don't complain about the machine. Its just a ? up machine and thats a fact. If you call that complaining so be it. I have no interest in trying to change it I just turned it off.

Yes, the system is going to be there whether people “participate” or not. But whether people “participate” or not will determine what kind of system exists.

Wait, so the United States belongs to the Native Americans because they were apparently here first? So we’re playing finders keepers?

Ok, I just find it odd that you “complain” about the system, yet you choose to do nothing about it. That’s cool. You can do whatever the hell you want. I just find that odd. I, on the other hand, believe in a reformation of said system, and will try to contribute to such a change.

Small success and compromise do little in the eyes of someone who lives in a principled mind state. Things should have never become as bad as they are with all the technology and resources we have available. Greed and corruption have tainted every facet of Politics so those so called people you say are giving blood sweat and tears are just playing their part in a role of deception that most people are too blind to see. Politics are based on being corrupt. Its not that people are aloof, its that some people just know ? when they see it. I am one of those.

I disagree mostly. This is what is sounds like you’re saying: THERE IS NO HOPE. That’s impractical and just pessimistic. That even goes beyond cynicism.

Is politics ? ? Of course, just as with a lot of other things. Does that mean that nothing productive or good can come from politics? Of course not. Countless examples indicate this, including good people doing good things. You’re waiting for some comet to come out of the sky to make everything all right. That’s never going to happen. Change happens in stages.

Are you seriously telling me that the people aren’t aloof and ignorant? I think that you’re being way too easy on the American public and not holding them accountable for themselves. As if the system is to blame for everyone’s troubles. There’s a lot ? in politics, but if you look for ? 24/7, you’re just going to end up finding nothing but ? while you miss everything else that’s not ? .

Nothing in politics is 100% its all just a charade.

Nothing in anything is 100%. I was just using it as a figure of speech. But are you saying that 100% of politics is just a charade?? If so, then you would be contradicting yourself. If not, then you would agree that there is a percentage of politics that is not just a charade, and therefore, some of politics is real and genuine? And therefore, there is some hope in politics?

Nothing at all. No support. No voting. No watching speeches. Not even paying taxes. I'm done, done. Finito.

Oh wow. Wait, are you one of them anarchists?

Their is no compromise between right and wrong and never will be. (+- is +-) If the other side can not admit there opposition is correct why even pay attention to the debate. Its nonsense...

You pay attention so that you weed out those who are unreasonable from those who are more reasonable. And this should give you a better indication of who to support.

We call that brain washing, don't worry I was a victim as well. Just need to unplug and look at this sh*t from a different perspective. The government is so ? up if no one voted they would lie and say their was a huge turnout.

Heh I don’t know. There are some lies that are too big to even be believed by the most naïve person in the world.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

I agree mostly, but I personally wouldn't go so far as to say that the entire system is poisoned. There are some genuine or more genuine resources out there as far as media goes. NPR, PBS, activists, scholars-writers, even people like you and I on message boards and websites on the Internet. As long as there is freedom of speech, the "truth" will always be out there. You just have to be smart about it and know where to look. Looking for the truth in tabloids and FOX news is a no-no.

But yeah, media propaganda and public ignorance is one ? of a combination. But that only stresses the importance of educating ourselves that much more. It's education that protects us from being brainwashed.

I agree with most of your post. I don't suggest quitting the idea of spreading your useful information. I'm simply being a realist. Realistically, the people we need to be preoccupied with aren't interested. The older audiences are politically active (25+) but the youth (which is the way Obama won these last few years) aren't entirely motivated. They vote for president and then its back to regular life for them, they don't realize that elections are just the beginning of political battles, they see it as the end.

Bolded: Now you've stepped into a new dynamic. My educated vote is negated by the ignorant man's vote. My only other recourse is to keep banging my head up against the wall of ignorance hoping that it cracks before my head does...or do what people usually say do and that is join the apparatus myself. You as one person can only do so much. When you tell people that they have to do more than watch TV and that the newspaper, the local news etc is all ? you have to deal with people in a state of disillusionment and defeat so deep you wish you never got involved. I literally have friends that take the "ignorance is bliss" stance, they feel politics will stress them out and so they don't want to know.
  • perspective@100
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @Plutarch,

I state once again, "I'm not complaining". Pointing out flaws in a corrupted system is not complaining.
    Additionally, politics are immoral. Its funny how on a political level people throw the word responsibility around as if politicians take responsibility for any of their actions or any of the laws they choose to create and pass. When someone creates a business and that business becomes incorporated who takes responsibility when people become injured, hurt, or exploited by said business? When a patient enters a hospital and they are denied care because they do not have income or are treated poorly and discharged because they can not afford whatever procedure who takes responsibility? Political responsibility and moral responsibility cannot be the same thing because when you try and apply Political to the moral it becomes a non sequitur.

If you feel I'm saying there is no hope then your probably understanding me correctly. Politics are indeed hopeless. They are corrupt and will continue to be so. Do some good things come from politics? Depends on your perspective of good. If you like change that may take decades then politics are for you. If your ok with the "Haves" being forever wealthy and well off and the "have-nots" given hope to one day achieve the American dream then politics are for you. You say I'm waiting for a comet? Actually I'm waiting for nothing. I have taken my life into my own hands and I govern my own actions, as should everyone else. The only reason politics seem like they change is because new people with different mindsets take the office of older politicians who have died or retired. It may seem like progress has been made on some minute level but in actuality the political context has not been altered in the least. Your so called progressive stages of change are just another illusion, which is assisted by father time.

People are not as ignorant as you may think. I don’t watch political events. I don't listen to speeches. I don’t read the paper and I don’t watch the news. Even so, I still know your favorite politician is somehow trying to sneak another tax dollar out of your pocket for something important whether it be a war, research, or just because they want it. I also know they conspire with corporations to keep us at certain classes. Classes do not exist according to the Declaration of Independence but we are constantly fed some BS about poverty level, lower class, middle class, and high class. "All men are created equal", right? We all have the right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" right?
    I don't believe that the system is the cause for everyone’s problems but when you start categorizing people by class I have to say that it will give certain individuals an advantage while hindering others.

You say there is a lot of ? involved with politics but that to me is a cop out. I expect nothing but pure moral perfection from those who dare to call themselves our leaders, and until I have that I will lead myself for they are no better than me. Its like being in a football huddle and the linebacker who happens to be the captain of the team says "I'm going to try and make tackles on first down and second down and the rest is up to you guys". The captain does not have to make the tackle every play but he is more of a leader if he can be realistic and say "I may not make every tackle, but I will give it my all every down that I play" and you know he means it because he plays with his heart out and never gives up on a play. These politicians are getting ran over and beat for touchdowns on a daily basis and you expect me to play on their team?

I like how you flipped my word play when I said "nothing in Politics is 100% its all a charade".

Funny thing is I was being sarcastic. I'm not going to sit here and debate whether each politician is genuine or fraud. Fact is, money is of major concern in politics and that makes it inherently corrupt whether they have good intentions or not. Therefore, there is no hope in politics.

If you want to call me an anarchist because I refuse to support this machine, then label me what you will, you have already stated I "complain about the system" when I have only stated facts.

The "support factor" is politics at its finest. I cant fully believe that some of these politicians follow the nonsense that comes out of their own mouths. Its not realistic to me. The only reason there is an opposing side to what normally would be common sense decision is money. This is why I believe the two party system is a joke. One side plays the tune of morality, while the other plays the tune of self responsibility. Then our choice as citizens is manipulated by which "Class" that we believe ourselves to be apart of. Did you vote Obama? Do you think your apart of the middle class? People in that level of politics are not inclined to care for you. They are in a higher "class" and the illusion that they give a sh*t about any class other than that is a blatant lie.

No lie is too big to be believed. Somewhere some dumb ? will believe it fully.

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole system is a farce but it's something to talk about.

Kind of like pro-wrestling.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe's new album is wack. /thread.
  • Plutarch
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @Plutarch,

I state once again, "I'm not complaining". Pointing out flaws in a corrupted system is not complaining.

I wasn’t sure if “complaining” was the right word, so that’s why I had it in quotation marks. But I think that I understand you now. You DO NOT want to change the system. Ok, my bad.
    Additionally, politics are immoral. Its funny how on a political level people throw the word responsibility around as if politicians take responsibility for any of their actions or any of the laws they choose to create and pass. When someone creates a business and that business becomes incorporated who takes responsibility when people become injured, hurt, or exploited by said business? When a patient enters a hospital and they are denied care because they do not have income or are treated poorly and discharged because they can not afford whatever procedure who takes responsibility? Political responsibility and moral responsibility cannot be the same thing because when you try and apply Political to the moral it becomes a non sequitur.

I agree for partially. This is true, but not 100%. You don’t think that you’re being a little too extreme or little to black-and-white? There are some politicians who do take some responsibility and at least try to do some moral good.
    If you feel I'm saying there is no hope then your probably understanding me correctly. Politics are indeed hopeless. They are corrupt and will continue to be so. Do some good things come from politics? Depends on your perspective of good. If you like change that may take decades then politics are for you. If your ok with the "Haves" being forever wealthy and well off and the "have-nots" given hope to one day achieve the American dream then politics are for you. You say I'm waiting for a comet? Actually I'm waiting for nothing. I have taken my life into my own hands and I govern my own actions, as should everyone else. The only reason politics seem like they change is because new people with different mindsets take the office of older politicians who have died or retired. It may seem like progress has been made on some minute level but in actuality the political context has not been altered in the least. Your so called progressive stages of change are just another illusion, which is assisted by father time.

I agree and disagree. I can respect your practicality (even though I personally think you’re being somewhat extreme), but again I disagree with your claim that change is impossible. I think that Obama, though half-assedly, has brought some “good” change imo. A few others, however, could a much better job. Those are the kinds of people I support and hope to have others support as well. But I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
    People are not as ignorant as you may think. I don’t watch political events. I don't listen to speeches. I don’t read the paper and I don’t watch the news. Even so, I still know your favorite politician is somehow trying to sneak another tax dollar out of your pocket for something important whether it be a war, research, or just because they want it. I also know they conspire with corporations to keep us at certain classes. Classes do not exist according to the Declaration of Independence but we are constantly fed some BS about poverty level, lower class, middle class, and high class. "All men are created equal", right? We all have the right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" right?

I know that the American Dream is ? . But when I said the people are ignorant, I didn’t mean that they were ignorant to the ways of crooked politicians. Everybody can see this (even though everybody inexplicably still votes for these crooked politicians).

I meant that people are ignorant about the power that they hold. The power of the people to determine what kind of government (i.e., a “moral” and republican government) runs this country. This government ultimately depends on its people. And if we were more educated on how the political system works, how there are alternatives to current systems like our “unofficial” two party system, how the media feeds us ? , then I think that certain progresses can be made. Though I’m aware this is easier said than done. But it’s very much possible imo.
    I don't believe that the system is the cause for everyone’s problems but when you start categorizing people by class I have to say that it will give certain individuals an advantage while hindering others.

I agree mostly. But at the same time, we have a responsibility to not believe so much in class and race and to not weaken our power by dividing and conquering ourselves. It’s gotten to the point where national voting is simply broken down by racial demographics, which is just sad.
    You say there is a lot of ? involved with politics but that to me is a cop out. I expect nothing but pure moral perfection from those who dare to call themselves our leaders, and until I have that I will lead myself for they are no better than me. Its like being in a football huddle and the linebacker who happens to be the captain of the team says "I'm going to try and make tackles on first down and second down and the rest is up to you guys". The captain does not have to make the tackle every play but he is more of a leader if he can be realistic and say "I may not make every tackle, but I will give it my all every down that I play" and you know he means it because he plays with his heart out and never gives up on a play. These politicians are getting ran over and beat for touchdowns on a daily basis and you expect me to play on their team?

No, not their team. I expect you to play on the team of more responsible and moral politicians (however few there are, they do exist!).

If you expect absolute moral perfection from our politicians, I’d say that that is impractical. That would be great, but not likely. Even though politics is full of ? , this ? doesn’t originate from politics. It originates with human beings. I see the same ? in religion, the workplace, school, etc. It’s because humans are fundamentally immoral (we’re selfish, greedy, jealous, hateful, etc).

But more importantly is the fact that morality is generally subjective. How do you expect a politician to remain purely moral when he has to deal with several cultures’ ideas of perfect morality? Reasonable compromises have to be made. I think that George Washington was the greatest and truest president that America has ever had, but I can’t really forgive him for allowing slavery to continue because slavery was immoral. Even though he was generally against slavery and eventually freed his slaves, he compromised and allowed slavery (and thus delayed the Civil War for 100 years) because his primary objective as president was to secure the union and future of an infant nation. Now that’s a hard choice. Allow slavery and keep your nation together or disallow slavery and watch your nation fall apart. Some would’ve done the first, but some would’ve done the latter. People have different senses of what’s right and wrong.
  • Plutarch
    Options
    I like how you flipped my word play when I said "nothing in Politics is 100% its all a charade".

Funny thing is I was being sarcastic. I'm not going to sit here and debate whether each politician is genuine or fraud. Fact is, money is of major concern in politics and that makes it inherently corrupt whether they have good intentions or not. Therefore, there is no hope in politics.

Sorry, I don’t think that I still understand you correctly. Ok, so you were being sarcastic when you said that all of politics is a charade? Ok? My bad, that just sounded like something that you would believe imo, so I just assumed you were being serious.

We don’t have to sit here and debate whether each politician is genuine or fraud. That’s pointless. All that I’m saying is that there are politicians who display genuine and/or fraud motivations. All humans display genuine and fraud motivations. You, however, seem to suggest that all politicians display only fraud motivations which is another absolute/black-and-white statement that I find flawed.

Your last statement seems to fall into the idea that “money is the root of all evil.” But that idea is not true. Many wealthy people have done good. It’s not the money. It’s the person. I personally think that ignorance is the root of all evil. But money is not necessarily equal to ignorance or evil.
    If you want to call me an anarchist because I refuse to support this machine, then label me what you will, you have already stated I "complain about the system" when I have only stated facts.

But I didn’t call you an anarchist. I only asked if you were one. And that was a mostly serious question. I’m not trying to insult you.

And I already admitted my error about the “complaining” issue, so that’s that.
    The "support factor" is politics at its finest. I cant fully believe that some of these politicians follow the nonsense that comes out of their own mouths. Its not realistic to me. The only reason there is an opposing side to what normally would be common sense decision is money. This is why I believe the two party system is a joke. One side plays the tune of morality, while the other plays the tune of self responsibility. Then our choice as citizens is manipulated by which "Class" that we believe ourselves to be apart of. Did you vote Obama? Do you think your apart of the middle class? People in that level of politics are not inclined to care for you. They are in a higher "class" and the illusion that they give a sh*t about any class other than that is a blatant lie.

Ok, we clearly have the similar opinions about the political system of America. I just find yours a little unreasonably extreme, but again we might just have to agree to disagree there. And I still think that there are alternatives to this ? system that you seem to not acknowledge. Alternatives such as third parties can offer better opposition. But they need support from people – the same people who are unsatisfied by the current system yet still vote within this current system – in order to effect change, whether big or small.

Although he was definitely not my first choice, I did vote Obama not because of stupid reasons such as because he was black or because Romney was bad. I voted Obama simply because I thought that he offered America a better direction than his competitors. However, I am ashamed that I didn’t do enough research into some of the other competitors such as Gary Johnson.

Do I think that I am a part of the middle class? I don’t know. Yes? I really don’t care though. I believe that people’s votes shouldn’t depend on what “class” or “race” that they are in. It should ultimately depend on whether or not whoever or whatever they’re voting for is “good” for America.

Most politicians are in higher “classes.” But I disagree with the prejudiced idea that people in higher classes don’t care about others. History and the present-day have said otherwise. It’s their job to care, and if they don’t, then we (not saying you though) should get off our ? and either demand our respect or vote them out of office.
    No lie is too big to be believed. Somewhere some dumb ? will believe it fully.

Unfortunately I might agree with this.
  • perspective@100
    Options
    @Plutarch

After re-reading what I wrote then reading your responses perhaps I am on the extreme side. I understand your philosophy and have a lot of respect for it, and you for standing behind it.
    As for myself, if I have to compromise my own ideals through politics then I am not really the person I aspire to be, or I don't feel genuine.
  • Plutarch
    Options
    @Plutarch

After re-reading what I wrote then reading your responses perhaps I am on the extreme side. I understand your philosophy and have a lot of respect for it, and you for standing behind it.

I appreciate it. The feelings are mutual.
    As for myself, if I have to compromise my own ideals through politics then I am not really the person I aspire to be, or I don't feel genuine.

I can truly respect that. Even though I consider myself a very principled person, I struggle with this dilemma and have to unfortunately admit that maybe I'm not as principled as I like to be. It's something that I have to work on? But I guess it just comes down to owning up to whatever choices you decide in life. And you seem to do that just fine, which is respectable.

• ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Also, why are the dumb mother ? the ones most interested in politics? Probably why our country is being turned to ?