@Darxwell/Darkskies, You Gotta Defend This Faggotry Slime, NH and (II)

1373839404143»

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    lol @ u being too stupid to realize that u couldve still hit me with the "didnt read"...obviously if I quoted u, which I did, I mustve been talkin to u, therefore u wouldnt even have to have read it to know...? .

Its post like these that u cant say u "didnt read", since I didnt quote u..and u wouldve obviously had to have read it to know it was about you.

*and dont try to edit ur post, its too late.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    haute wrote: »
    what

Thefuck

Ya bish

I'm too ? too read these long ass posts

And when I sober up

Ill be too uppity to care n

I can't believe I drank this heavily this early

Night

lemme ? before you get sober.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Awards? Ill community? When? Where? Did I miss them? Oh no..I missed the loser of the year awards b? ? tragic outchea..

Foh cornball ass ?

U didnt miss ? , u were there, in the crowd, hating, and trying to throw tomatoes at the winners, which u failed to land, bcuz ur such an irrelevant poster u had nosebleed seats and ur arm wasnt strong enough.

Next year i'll see if I could get u up closer, at least somwehere in the 30th to 50th section....u prefer corner seats or middle ones?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    My recap titangraph is still 600 words shorter than his.
    they don't have a reaction for my response to this post..just know that I don't approve b..how do you know that tho?

...you actually took that number seriously?

lol @ you acting like you didn't check the digits.

How can I, I'm on mobile. Hell did YOU ? count it? Lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ u being too stupid to realize that u couldve still hit me with the "didnt read"...obviously if I quoted u, which I did, I mustve been talkin to u, therefore u wouldnt even have to have read it to know...? .

Its post like these that u cant say u "didnt read", since I didnt quote u..and u wouldve obviously had to have read it to know it was about you.

*and dont try to edit ur post, its too late.

Didn't read...DOH!!
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chase N Bundlez
    No one needs to count, simply using the eye test you'll be able to see u had quadruple the amount of lines that I had, which would mean u had at least 500 more words...sad.

Zee did the same thing u did in about 5 or 6 lines smh
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can I, I'm on mobile. Hell did YOU ? count it? Lol
    Of course I did, I smelt your deception. And low and behold, your post was nearly 600 words more hmmmmmm, coincidence you said 600?
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    indirect post taken personal=feelings

I have yet to address you by name but you manage to worm your way into my line of fire on a consistent basis..

Cb=camps n boiler rooms

Get out the cellar b..uplift and enlighten cuz you lookin like a groupie outchea..do the math and show your work b..you look remedial so ? give you a pass..be happy I replied..I'm wasted and feeling philanthopic..here's a lil sumthin for the march of dimes b..eat my ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Imma close it cause I think it shouldve been closed 6 hours ago. If a GnS mod wants to open it back up..... Feel free
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    The prosecution is prepared to rest for the day if no one will come to the defendants aid.

We are prepared to offer more evidence in the conviction of Mr Darxwell on Jan 7th 2013, on or about 10amest.

Defense is encouraged to NOT deflect from what has been presented in this case but the jury should understand a win, by any means, is still a win.

Thank you

you know damn well this ? far from over.....

thread gonna have somwhere like 400-500 new posts by monday morning....

ain't nobody got time for that

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm pretty good,...

lmao @ mods posting in a closed thread...

abuse!!!!
This discussion has been closed.