Joe Budden.... NSFW :(

Options
2»

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen I cant let this go down first of ladies of the jury thats a soft dik.......sekond by medical experts thats a standard soft dik...nothin to write home about.....you probably was in love with a standard dik.....you dont know his motion in the ocean........head might b good ladies....ijs lets not give men body issues as a society we go tomuch already....n/h you would still ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen I cant let this go down first of ladies of the jury thats a soft dik.......sekond by medical experts thats a standard soft dik...nothin to write home about.....you probably was in love with a standard dik.....you dont know his motion in the ocean........head might b good ladies....ijs lets not give men body issues as a society we go tomuch already....n/h you would still ?

? .....you defending another man's ? ??????????????????????????????
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im defending us all now brother we gotta stand fa something if we let this go wats next....?.....this internet thugs talkin crazy
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Im defending us all now brother we gotta stand fa something if we let this go wats next....?.....this internet thugs talkin crazy

Hold the hell on....us? ? none of us are the same bruh.....
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lucky me I read the thread before clicking the spoiler so I didn't see it. That's a win!
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ladies are really taking the ruler to a soft ? for measure? really?
    every man knows the number one rule when sending ? pics to a female is to make sure ur ? is hard. even if u gotta do a few extra strokes to get the maximum-when-theres-no-? -around-ass-or-? -to-feel-on ? .