Ladies, What Do You Sleep In?

13»

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mzgrahambitches

I thought we cooling on the reactions this yr?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    way too many undeserved GOATs were distributed in this thread

learn how to simp better, my children :(
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Thinking of him, I sleep in his t-shirt......

i love to do this when my husband's out of town

i love it to kai. it makes our midnight rendezvous that much easier
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Sleeping naked when you have a kid is not a good idea...especially when they get old enough to say, "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww mommy why do you have hair on your privates???"

Things can get pretty awkward.

Rex is a grown ass man and is like, "Ewwwwwwwwwww. Why does Kat have hair on her privates?"

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't be the only one that sleeps naked

besides making it easier for surprise middle of the night sex, my motivation is something different, i hate the lines pjs leave on my body at night
    last time i measured i was 35-22-35 i think

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/478854/powder-room-ladies-how-much-do-you-weigh-and-how-tall-are-you/p2
    i love doggy the best, it just hits the sweet spot so perfectly

me on top cuz i get to have control

him from behind while we spoon, cuz it once again hits the spot

oh and him standing up holding me up while he ? me, cuz it allows for maximum ? (caution, only do this with a strong guy that can adequately support you, cuz if he's not, he'll drop you when he starts ? lol)
    bignorm wrote: »
    For those who got a big gal (like i do)
    Dont thow ya back out trying that standing thing.
    I can do that, but if you cant,get close to a wall, she can lean
    back her shoulders on that, and you can get the same effect,
    without the bulging disc injury.

And that dropping her when you ? thing is real.
    Sounds like Kai been dropped before.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/487046/whats-yo-fav-position/p1

lol, no my husband's a big guy and i'm pretty tiny so he's never dropped me. he did come close one time tho when he got a charlie horse mid-orgasm lol

oh let's not forget, on my back legs behind my head, ass hanging off the edge of the bed a little so he can really dig into the ? . *serious face* we did not just get done doing this one lol ^#(^

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/487046/whats-yo-fav-position/p1

Rex has come to the conclusion that despite her "Leaderesque," forehead Kai has got to be the most sensual, exciting, sexy, and seductive chick on here. If Rex were into internet simpin', Kai would be the would his simpin' affections would go towards.

All that ass and ? that likes to be in ? , then having your ass hanging off of the bed! OH MY! I bet you whisper little cute ? in the throes of passion too.

To quote those two ? from the original Scared Straight documentary from the 70's. "I like Kai, the one with big butt. Put her in the cell with me and I'd do something REAL NASTY to you. Make you kiss me muthafucka!"

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    matt- wrote: »
    sleeping naked is a perfect answer?

sometimes i question the type of folks y'all dealing with if you think the things i say are so spectacular. cuz they're really not. i love freaky sex and i sleep naked, is that all it takes to achieve perfection in your eyes?

no one else gets those lines on your body from pj's?

they aint about that life Kai, this all foreign to them. that's why they react that way

you're about that life aren't you matt?
    Man why is y'all ? using those damn Coli faces?

i don't get it either

Come on sis, you and I are both African sisters, we know that only here in the North Americas is nudity considered "taboo", even in the home. They call it a "naked home" here. Nudity where we come from isn't viewed as abnormal or unhealthy and it is not even viewed in a sexual manner. It's how we were born. Even Europe agrees.

While I wouldn't ever do nudity in public, there's absolutely nothing perverse or "bad" about being in the buff at home/when sleeping. It is the mind which is conditioned and perverted. It is all a matter of personal preference, not a big deal but you know how it is here love.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    My bad bruh.
    Thought u was out of town..

stop goin out like a sucka .....?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleeping naked when you have a kid is not a good idea...especially when they get old enough to say, "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww mommy why do you have hair on your privates???"

Rex is a grown ass man and is like, "Ewwwwwwwwwww. Why does Kat have hair on her privates?"

It's just a little..but I have hair cause I'm a grown ass woman.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh I hated when my ex wore pants in bed.
  • skpjr78
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Smh I hated when my ex wore pants in bed.
    ^^^^^This. long t shirt panties maybe & nada mas.

• skpjr78

It's just a little..but I have hair cause I'm a grown ass woman.

pics or ?
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a woman staying over my crib & sleeping in my bed...I need unlimited easy access