P.O.P. (Power of ? ) Web Series: (For Them Stripper Lovers)

Options
2»

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Black Girl Lost + Money Trees....
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    so I'm the only one here that like to ? wit strippers more than "good girls"?

^^^haha this ? must be married

lol nah man, but shid more often than not they just cool ? that like to get ? up, have fun and ? ? . I really ain't mad at cool ass ? that do ? like that

every now and then

the IC goes into Conservative Christian mode

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    the strip club culture is now seen as a "positive" chicks were ashamed for anyone to know what they do, now they're all on tv showing their faces proudly proclaiming that they are a stripper.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    the strip club culture is now seen as a "positive" chicks were ashamed for anyone to know what they do, now they're all on tv showing their faces proudly proclaiming that they are a stripper.

Yeah, and what has that got us? a bunch of gassed up, useless ass hoes that just strip and sell ? until they get too old to do it anymore.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been to Atlanta every other chick you meet they'll tell you they're strippers and go to school. lol Every other dude you meet is a rapper.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    No one gives a ? about their feelings.

I care about a female neurologist finding a way to cure a ? brian disease or a ? female artisy breaking boundaries in the art world.

These ? can clap their ? . Awesome so can these other ? on youtube, twitter, and instagram can.

Jesus, we women need to uplift other women with actual goals than these hoes.

4583726204.jpg

NOSIGN!!!

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoes still getting fame in 2013? Smh
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i 'd say jus make sure you're always in a position to be makin more money then them. They cool to kick it with at times tho.

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not judging these women but if I had a daughter, I sure as hell wouldn't want her doing this for money. I'm not handing job applications, so how the ? I look?

#Gottaeat
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

Yeah, and what has that got us? a bunch of gassed up, useless ass hoes that just strip and sell ? until they get too old to do it anymore.

Yeah but can you blame them though? Most jobs out here dont even pay well, otherwise so many women wouldn't be doing it. They gota do what they gota do, us guys encourage the behavior anyway, including myself. Better than letting a chick starve I guess
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

Yeah but can you blame them though? Most jobs out here dont even pay well, otherwise so many women wouldn't be doing it. They gota do what they gota do, us guys encourage the behavior anyway, including myself. Better than letting a chick starve I guess

I rather let women be broke cause they more humble and tricks can get ? with ease, at a low price. Gassing them up will only make them rude, disobedient, and jack up prices. This 'fame' they get is weak and builds a ? up environment for everyone.

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ one stripper, we don't strip on Sundays. i'm calling ? .