Thoughts On Black Hippy, Individually and as a group?

Options
2»

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think schoolboy is wack and didn't really like his tape i ? with the rest of them tho
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I agree Q is wack to me. Liked Jay Rock before I even heard of Kendrick. I mess with Kendrick but he and his album are currently being overrated IMO. Overall, I feel that the best they can do is "bring the west back" really don't see them having a long run on the mainstream level as a whole and I question will Kendrick be a platinum selling artist 5 years from now. I doubt it to be honest, seriously doubt it.
  • VoluptiousVirgo6
    VoluptiousVirgo6 Members Posts: 55
    Options
    I Like Em...Kendrick,Ab, And Q..Jay Rock Had A Couple Songs I Liked But The Other 3 Are Awesome
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    I agree Q is wack to me. Liked Jay Rock before I even heard of Kendrick. I mess with Kendrick but he and his album are currently being overrated IMO. Overall, I feel that the best they can do is "bring the west back" really don't see them having a long run on the mainstream level as a whole and I question will Kendrick be a platinum selling artist 5 years from now. I doubt it to be honest, seriously doubt it.

Kendrick is just gonna get bigger. What other artist really made it big recently making the SAME EXACT music he made before his debut and had an album that was critically acclaimed by the masses? I don't think soul will ever blow but he will always be around due to his affiliation with kendrick and because he makes dope ass music, same goes for Q. Jay Rock's albums(not him as an artist) wack to me so I won't mention him. Worst case scenario for all the other TDE ? is they sell around 100k and still make hella money off touring. Kendrick doesn't have to go plat, ? who the ? goes plat anymore anyways?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q>>>>>>>>>> rest of them ?

With that said, dope ass group
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »

Kendrick is just gonna get bigger. What other artist really made it big recently making the SAME EXACT music he made before his debut and had an album that was critically acclaimed by the masses? I don't think soul will ever blow but he will always be around due to his affiliation with kendrick and because he makes dope ass music, same goes for Q. Jay Rock's albums(not him as an artist) wack to me so I won't mention him. Worst case scenario for all the other TDE ? is they sell around 100k and still make hella money off touring. Kendrick doesn't have to go plat, ? who the ? goes plat anymore anyways?

GKMC is nothing like Section 80 which he got critical acclaim for.