The NRA Stays On That BullSh!t... NEW AD Pulls Obama's Kids Into 'Discussion'

Options
12346»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sorry to say it...but the president kids are more important than your kids.

if something happens to his kids it can affect his judgement and put my kids in harms way.

he is the leader of the free world...his kids should be protected.

this is just stupid. any and every world leader needs to have their family protected.

the NRA is reaching. the president is not trying to say dont have a gun...hes saying really high powered is not necessary or just please register it.

you register ya car and to vote...but you dont want to register ya gun?

the fukk?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This new round of Gun Control Talk on the Democratic side is the same Brass ring Wood ring ? it always has been they want the underclass to accept their role and be content with what is being given to them.

It is the extremism that is killing the country because a lot of the kats calling themselves Republicans are doing their best to incite this situation in the opposite way playing the idiot race cards their base seems to eat up.

Neither side gives one legitiment ? about those average citizens who are struggling and want to be able to protect their family and rights. We all live in a different reality from these kats and have no representations with out aligning to extremists on either end of the spectrum...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is the extremism that is killing the country ....

Neither side gives one legitiment ? about those average citizens who are struggling and want to be able to protect their family and rights. ...

community.allhiphop.truth.com
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

if something happens to his kids it can affect his judgement and put my kids in harms way.

this is just stupid. any and every world leader needs to have their family protected.

the NRA is reaching. the president is not trying to say dont have a gun...hes saying really high powered is not necessary or just please register it.

the fukk?

this entire smear campaign by the NRA and Right Wing Conservatives is only to get the attention of bigoted, uneducated white and low information black populace.

plain & simple

and the question isn't who's kids are more important than who's

but who's kids are MORE LIKELY to be targeted???

the average everyday American's or a high ranking government official?

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Why don't ya'll mfs just admit ya'll just love ? guns, and stop trying to pass off that ''hunting'' and ''protection'' angle. It's not like we don't have standing militias and supermarkets.
    i will admit this if people promoting gun control would just admit they're afraid of guns and are willing to say anything to get them banned, accurate or not.
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    This has been the most lax President on gun control period
    nope. and i say this not making the argument of "every pre-1930s president wins the title."
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    To be honest he probably would had left gun control off the table in both of his terms if that Aurora shooting in the movie theater and sandy hook elementary school shooting did not happen.
    this point i actually agree with. to a large extent, this is not giving a damn about guns, this is about scoring easy points to fire up the base.
  • janklow
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Why is everyone jumping to the conclusion that they're going to ban all guns?
    because the person pushing the big AWB, Feinstein, has publicly claimed she would take all guns if she could. and because you have politicians on the state level simultaneously pushing the worst stuff they can.

i mean, yes, there's hyperbole, but explain to me why i should believe the average politician pushing hard for gun control right now DOESN'T ultimately want to take all guns.
    VIBE wrote: »
    The ban of ALL guns will NEVER happen.
    A restriction on certain guns will.
    There's a difference.
    it's all about working toward the goal. look, you say right now "assault weapons are evil because they threaten MY FREEDOM not to die, but your handgun and your hunting long gun are fine." whatever the hell this means. so now what stops you from arguing in 10 years "handguns are evil because they threaten my freedom not to die?"

the thing is, politicians pushing gun control lie about their support for the Second Amendment --don't tell me you respect it or that you're a supporter of my right to bear arms, SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE DONE THAT DEMONSTRATES THIS-- and will not ever state an acceptable limit to gun control for some reason. remember when the Brady guys were Handgun Control, Inc? hmmm...

• janklow
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    YEP...IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK..THEY SUDDENLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GUN CONTROL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ACV6rkJjmQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF0OAvxDND0
    you don't remember people flipping out about Clinton's gun control efforts? seriously?
    aone415 wrote: »
    For the record... the same politicians (republicans, beholden to the NRA) that fought tooth and nail to have poor and old people jump through hoops (background checks) to be legally registered to vote, now are opposed to people going thru background checks to purchase guns.
    considering that a background check is mandatory for a licensed dealer to sell a gun, this seems a LITTLE inaccurate.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    That doesn't void the commerce clause just because it has more words B. It says "No state shall..." The Federal Government is not a state bro.

but the supremacy clause states that Federal Law trumps state law except on single issues where jurisdiction is concurrent

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any state to the Contrary notwithstanding."

^^^^ok what does this have to do with the Commerce clause?

you just posted something random that has nothing to do with your point

giving me a definition of the supremacy clause doesn't make sense

maybe I'm missing something?????

a.mann wrote: »
    the NRA presents a legitimate point that sheep will refuse to acknowledge because of their emotional bias

most of the people preaching gun control are naturally afraid of firearms and tend to lack basic knowledge

if you believe there is a such thing as an "assault weapon", then you are one of the uninformed voters who really have no business speaking on gun control

it's fair to question why the average citizen is not able to have a degree of protection similar to politicians that work for us...............being a political figure doesn't entitle you to be treated like royalty

so wait?

the average American citizen is walking around with top secret classified information that can put National Security at risk if fallen into the wrong hands? And their immediate family can be used to attain such information???

seriously anyone that even question why certain members of government and their family are afforded a level of security more than the average citizen

head_up_your_ass21.jpg

obviously the point of the debate goes over your head

of course someone in an important position would need protection for their kids

but the debate addresses why is the protection only sufficient for elected leaders' kids when all kids could be afforded some degree of protection as well

it's a political talking point to use the concept of armed guards just to distract non-thinkers from thinking of a common sense solution

what's wrong with using law enforcement officers to be present at schools?

so the president can use children as a political argument, but the NRA is wrong for doing the same thing?

I applaud and at the same time laugh at your blind obedience bruh haha
  • blakfyahking
    Options

the fukk?

explain how an AR-15 is "high-powered" but any other standard long rifle is not

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You were the one to bring up the Supremacy Clause in the first place. So it was hardly a "random post". Like I said last night, this is getting circular. My point is already made.
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    You were the one to bring up the Supremacy Clause in the first place. So it was hardly a "random post". Like I said last night, this is getting circular. My point is already made.

what was your original point?

that is where I was lost

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the fukk?

explain how an AR-15 is "high-powered" but any other standard long rifle is not

so your asking me how a rapid fire weapon with a huge clip is different than a single shot bolt action weapon with a few shots?

hmmm...i dont know
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what? Obama's team just put out a series of commericals with KIDS talking about "Obama please ban guns"

? IDIOTS