Robert Jarell Neal Accused Of Stabbing Deaf Man After Confusing Sign Language With Gang Signs

Ghostdenithegawd
Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
BURLINGTON, N.C. -- Police in North Carolina say a deaf man was stabbed several times after his sign language was mistaken for gang signs by another man.

Burlington Police Sgt. Mark Yancey said 45-year-old Terrance Ervin Daniels was using sign language with another deaf man. He said a third person saw them, thought they were flashing gang signs and stabbed Daniels with a kitchen knife. A neighbor saw the victim and called emergency personnel.

Daniels is in stable condition at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill after Wednesday's incident.

Police arrested 22-year Robert Jarell Neal and charged him with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to ? inflicting serious injury and felony assault on a handicapped person. He's being held in the Alamance County jail. It's not known if Neal has an attorney.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/11/deaf-man-stabbed-gang-sign-confusion_n_2459844.html?ir=Weird+News

Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupidest muthafucka on the planet lmfao
  • Lot86
    Lot86 Members Posts: 34
    mc317 wrote: »
    Stupidest muthafucka on the planet lmfao

Honestly, this might be the stupidest ? I ever read, I know idiots that post on facebook crimes they've committed, or just some of the dumbest ? that got them caught. But this ? right here gets the trophy for dumbest criminal ever.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi-? -larious

Living in LA, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more. Or maybe deaf LA ? are just more mindful
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi-? -larious

Living in LA, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more. Or maybe deaf LA ? are just more mindful

Honestly i thought the same thing this hist is sad and funny as hell tho everybody has to laffing at this idiot, he's probably going to get his ass beat or not knowing the proper gang signs to , if he knew his ? this wouldn't have happened half ass gangster