30s the new 20 and Christianiy's the new Slavery

2»

Comments

• ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    yo...you are like the ? expert on the IC basically...I have a question

You think there are more ? males or ? women in the world?

(I'm not talking about a girl that kisses another girl...I mean like straight up lesbian)

i wouldnt know that but i'd assume ? men
    since the population is still growing
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    seriously ? will never be the new straight...the day "? " becomes more popular than "straight" is the day the earth ends...literally...as in the population will die...thanks to ? people

Itz might have a point tho when you consider a lot of ? that's been happening in society lately :shrugs

it does seem like we in our last days SMH
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    just because ? is more noticeable in society...doesn't mean it is the new "straight"

thats like saying dying is the new living in my opinion

nah bruh

basically it's like the ? preferences have taken over straights preferences

? innuendo is injected into everything now, even if you try to ignore it

back then you could at least ignore it, but anybody with sense could see homosexuality was alive and well

but now that ? is mainstream to the point you can't even ignore it's influence ....it's ridiculous now

there's no sanctuary from that ? ? in America, and it seems like everywhere you turn another ? coming out the closet SMH & LOL
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    ? win
    game over guys
    lmao
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    religion is the new greatest form of slavery ever. It's perfect when you think about, if you don't follow my rules you will be in hell forever, and when you question ? you give that "? works in mysterious ways" answer and that don't question it. It's the greatest scam ever, they add levels of bureaucracy to it with all the other religions causing more confusion and infights (house negros vs field negros). Genius!

Do you question your commanding officers?

How you gonna talk about religion being the new slavery, When a rich,white, man pushes a button and you go ? innocent people who never did nothing to you?

Then you got the nerve to use house ? /field ? argument.

Usmarin3 is the new confused ? .
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Everybody is a slave to something. It just depends if "the slaveowner" is oppressive or not.