Is Anyone Checking For Wii U

13»

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Fyi metal gear started on the msx2 ...ground zero will not be on the wiiu.Kojima has never made a game for the Nintendo console.Other games released on the console had nothing to do with him like mgs remake for the GC.GTA will not show up either as it never has before besided the DS.You need to do your homework the WiiU is not getting much third party support
    LOL I will address this in a few months and gta will be on the wii u(u mad?). I had metal gear on nintendo waaaaaay back in the day bruh.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the reason i might not ever get the wii u is because the 3rd party will not be ? . I doubt GTA5 gunna be worth buying a wii u nor will most 3rd party games. Why would devs work on a wii u game when they could sell more games on ps3 xbox and it would be easier to make.

I copped snes n64 and gamecube back in the day but im not copping a wii u cause its a gimmick that wont have top notch 3rd party support. Plus the original series i.e. zelda/mario party/mario bros imo are played the ? out. i would rather play super mario 64 or dk 64 or ocirana of time on my n64 than play some beefed of graphics version on the wii u.

? i was playing diddy kong rancing 6 months ago and that ? was goat compared to the newer mario karts.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    the reason i might not ever get the wii u is because the 3rd party will not be ? . I doubt GTA5 gunna be worth buying a wii u nor will most 3rd party games. Why would devs work on a wii u game when they could sell more games on ps3 xbox and it would be easier to make.

I copped snes n64 and gamecube back in the day but im not copping a wii u cause its a gimmick that wont have top notch 3rd party support. Plus the original series i.e. zelda/mario party/mario bros imo are played the ? out. i would rather play super mario 64 or dk 64 or ocirana of time on my n64 than play some beefed of graphics version on the wii u.

? i was playing diddy kong rancing 6 months ago and that ? was goat compared to the newer mario karts.
    LOL all speculation bruh, it's early as ? . No systems since the n64/playstation 1 era has had a solid launch lineup. You got to wait and judge bruh. You can tell people have hate in their blood acting like they already know what's gonna happen lol.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

LOL all speculation bruh, it's early as ? . No systems since the n64/playstation 1 era has had a solid launch lineup. You got to wait and judge bruh. You can tell people have hate in their blood acting like they already know what's gonna happen lol.

money makes the world go round and the more ? with a certain console the more money you make. that will solve how devs make 3rd party games. the og wii blew past ps3 and 360 right out the starting turn and still had so so 3rd party incorporation that was half assed. If the wii u is still in stores and not sold out its clear that devs aren't gunna go ham on 3rd party games.

Watch when ps4 and xbox 720 come out the call or duty's oblivions maddens nba 2k's and GTA's will be better for the sony and microsoft brands.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah i'll wait 2 years to buy a used one from gamestop for$ 99.99
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    I wonder what took so long? Its not like they were sold out.

LOL ? damn shots shots shots
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited January 2013
    my thing is how do classic nintendo games benifit from a tablet? Is it me or are the mario remakes getting old? Why the ? do you want me to get another version or mario kart or mario party? If anything the classic games on wii and now wii u just make me wanna play the games on n 64 or nes or gamecube not blow a ? ton of money on a new console just to play a remake on a ? flat screen.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my thing is how do classic nintendo games benifit from a tablet? Is it me or are the mario remakes getting old? Why the ? do you want me to get another version or mario kart or mario party? If anything the classic games on wii and now wii u just make me wanna play the games on n 64 or nes or gamecube not blow a ? ton of money on a new console just to play a remake on a ? flat screen.
    It doesnt its just a gimmick.I will ger one when it hits $99 which wont be long for Zelda and DK in HD.