Watch and Jewelry thread

Options
2»

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    use to be really into calculator watches...
    casio-men-data-bank-calculator-watch-ca-53w-1z-citytime86-1205-22-citytime86@7.jpg

LMAO, this ?

act like YOU aint have one...

LOL yeah in 83.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My old school Cartier American Tank... I'm gonna trade it in tho

IMG_0919_zps18442d82.jpg

Lancaster Calisto

IMG_0930_zps5a930514.jpg

Debating on picking this up... saw it at Saks over the weekend... looks like a nice knock around watch

haemmer-navy-diver-chrono-ndc-06.jpg
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ^lol yeah it was u I was referring too. Ur name is just weird, plus wit the #'s at the end its kind of hard to remember...nice pieces, aint really a fan of Omega or Tag, but they are both good entry level watches.

I like the that LC watch up above tho...and that "knock around" watch is ight too, although it looks like a submariner knock off.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the job gave me a "Relic" watch for 5 years of service a few years ago, it was free, ? it
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember back in high school early 2000s I was the 1st with this ecko chain that was a watch... use to get mad compliments from my ? and the ? ...then I started seeing a couple ? rock it so I retired the ? then gave it to one of my younger cousins
    it was basicly this but didn't have no asain letters just a plain surface with the ecko emblem
    [img][/img]eckochainwatch_zpsd2a1e3af.jpg
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats when chains was in, the long chains, I remember ? would buy a chain and add the bracelet to make it longer...this ? use to hang past my chest