OFFICIAL DEXTER SEASON 7...LETS GO

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I finally saw the last 2 episodes of season 7, that season really came through in thee end cause it started too drag but the season finale was crazy.....
    Those flashback sequences with doax was hilarious "wipe that f***in smile off your face" im glad they showed what lead to his suspicion..Dex was on some eff the code she gotta go, I didnt wanna see laguerta go out like that even though it made the show intense...i guess the only question now is whats next???
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasn't feeling last season. They had Dexter have an answer for everything. If this was wrestling he would be Cena.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh......I liked season 5
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finally saw the last 2 episodes of season 7, that season really came through in thee end cause it started too drag but the season finale was crazy.....
    Those flashback sequences with doax was hilarious "wipe that f***in smile off your face" im glad they showed what lead to his suspicion..Dex was on some eff the code she gotta go, I didnt wanna see laguerta go out like that even though it made the show intense...i guess the only question now is whats next???

in regards to your spoiler....I wonder why the black characters keep gettin killed off