Breaking News: 2K Sports to take over WWE Video Game franchise.

Options
silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/23/wwe-video-game-license-to-be-acquired-by-take-two

[img]http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/? %20yeah/grand/? -yeah-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-639.gif[/img]

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I will buy WWE 2K14
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    [img]http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/? %20yeah/grand/? -yeah-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-640.gif[/img]
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    WWE 2k14 sounds ill bruh. No more lagging, new engine, just a good company taking over the franchise. Great news form my wrasslin fan.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2K?

Awwww ? , it's about to go down.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atleast it wasn't EA
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWE 2k14; October 2013
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are they gonna keep the same people workin on it and keep the same engine?

WWE 13 is the best game in YEARS and I dont want a new company comin in scrapping ? and having us wwait for them to get it right
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »

WWE 13 is the best game in YEARS and I dont want a new company comin in scrapping ? and having us wwait for them to get it right

I HOPE they get a new developer on it after WWE 2k14, cause I'm about 99% sure Yukes was working on that before THQ went under.

Problem is that the game at it's very core has been the same since Smackdown Here Comes the Pain came out on PS2 in 2003.

WWE'13 was a great game, but this series needs a new developer and engine pronto.

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »

I HOPE they get a new developer on it after WWE 2k14, cause I'm about 99% sure Yukes was working on that before THQ went under.

Problem is that the game at it's very core has been the same since Smackdown Here Comes the Pain came out on PS2 in 2003.

WWE'13 was a great game, but this series needs a new developer and engine pronto.

Its going to be a new engine in a minute anyway because they bout to go to a new console generation but if

its not aki I don't want any one touching a wrestling game . Yukes owns NJPW they know wrestling and treat

it with some type of respect.