• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rajon Rondo
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Put KD on the Bobcats and thats a 4th seed in the East,maybe higher

eff what you talking about

I know the East is sorry but KD wouldnt be able to win with no help and it's just him. smh
    I need to be asking you what the ? you talkin about?

bruh KD on the Bobcats and they get into the playoffs easy

Put KD on the Cats and ESPN would be calling KD, Sessions, and Kemba "The Big 3"

when you a top player, you have that impact
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    What the hell does Kobe do besides jack up shots

Ohhh I don't know......Win titles maybe

This is getting ridiculous fellas, I can let cp3 slide because he just passed d will up this year for being the better pg....but at some point a multiple champion who is one half of the greatest inside/outside duo of all time (him and shaq) not being totally larry holms washed up after 17 years. Who else has ever been this good after 17 year? Don't start putting decent guys that may flame out by the time they're 30 above him that can barely make a jumper just because jim buss has sabotaged the laker franchise

This aint for lifetime achievement, right now Kobe ain't top 5. He jacks up terrible shots and his team ain't winning, I don't care about his scoring average with the amount of shots he takes he should average that if not more. Stop being a stan and you would see that

I know you don't care about his average because it doesn't support you wack ass argument. Yall ? act like this ? is shooting a terrible percentage (46%) while shoot 22.1 shot per....Now for this amount of shot he take he should ave more hmmmm Lets take one of the best shooter in the history of the nba Ray allen 06-07 he shot 21 per and only average 26.4 per and shooting 43%

how many free throws did he get per game

Ray allen FTA was 5.6 per and he made 5.1 While kobe FTA is 7.2 per but makes 6..But anyway I don't know why somebody would co-sign a ? losing a argument.
  • Sir Lurkalot
    Sir Lurkalot Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3. Cp3?!? really?!... Im done wit this ? !!
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know if CP3 should be that high.

He's a great player that makes other marginal players around him better.

If I was a GM and had my choice of any player in the league though theres probably 4-5 guys I'd choose ahead of him.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony

If I was a GM and had my choice of any player in the league though theres probably 4-5 guys I'd choose ahead of him.

Off this year tho come on
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwyane Wade

On January 24th in 2013....name the 4 or 5.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe Bryant
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    plocc wrote: »

If Kobe doesnt shoot who else is gonna score. The way the rest of team he might as well get his #'s.

How about Pau or Howard who would put up just as many points (far more efficiently) if they got the rock once in a while.

If Kobe doesnt shoot who else is gonna score. The way the rest of team he might as well get his #'s.

How about Pau or Howard who would put up just as many points (far more efficiently) if they got the rock once in a while.

They do get the rock, one passes the ball off far too much, is ineffective because he's playing far away from the basket because of where the coach wants him to play,..... and the other Gets his field goal attempts taken away by Getting hacked before he gets shots up on the strenght he doesn't have a fadaway or a drop step post move. We all know he's useless at the line so that ends up being possession after possession with nothing coming outta them. Nobody got on Iverson for being a Volume shooter. He had non aggresive bums around him. He told stephen A smith that he pass the ball to guys and if the ball end up gettin back to him evidently the other ? couldn't do nothing with the rock. Same situation.

? always called Iverson a chucker, the ? are you talking about?

He's still not criticized for stupid ? most superstars do like Kobe gets. Infact him being an all out chucker is part of the reason he was beloved so much because he had a flair and a level of flash to his volume shots but it's still chucking. I never seen his field goal percentaged ridiculed and picked apart on this site like I be seeing yall do with Beans
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Kobe Bryant
    Put KD on the Bobcats and thats a 4th seed in the East,maybe higher

eff what you talking about

I know the East is sorry but KD wouldnt be able to win with no help and it's just him. smh
    I need to be asking you what the ? you talkin about?

bruh KD on the Bobcats and they get into the playoffs easy

Put KD on the Cats and ESPN would be calling KD, Sessions, and Kemba "The Big 3"

when you a top player, you have that impact

You just said Sessions which disqualified you in this Convo smh

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rajon Rondo
    lmaooooo yo i just realized what i did earlier

my bad @MC The Rapper

i confused u with this ? jek ?

non stop stupid ? in every 1 of these threads

i aint saying you a smart ? , you just misguided but thats a ? ? b
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwyane Wade

They do get the rock, one passes the ball off far too much, is ineffective because he's playing far away from the basket because of where the coach wants him to play,..... and the other Gets his field goal attempts taken away by Getting hacked before he gets shots up on the strenght he doesn't have a fadaway or a drop step post move. We all know he's useless at the line so that ends up being possession after possession with nothing coming outta them. Nobody got on Iverson for being a Volume shooter. He had non aggresive bums around him. He told stephen A smith that he pass the ball to guys and if the ball end up gettin back to him evidently the other ? couldn't do nothing with the rock. Same situation.

He's still not criticized for stupid ? most superstars do like Kobe gets.
    Infact him being an all out chucker is part of the reason he was beloved so much because he had a flair and a level of flash to his volume shots but it's still chucking. I never seen his field goal percentaged ridiculed and picked apart on this site like I be seeing yall do with Beans

Who the ? criticizes Kobe? Every single article and report puts on the cape like the ? name is Lois Lane.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @rage and @MC Im not a prisoner of the moment and yes he is having a good year and if he takes the Clippers to the finals or something this year I would change my stance on this.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    @rage and @MC Im not a prisoner of the moment and yes he is having a good year and if he takes the Clippers to the finals or something this year I would change my stance on this.

the vote is for who is the best currently this is not about career achievements . I think CP3 is overrated but I can't deny what he's done or carmelo who I'm not the hugest fan of either . Its about what's going on this season which is still in the regular season and the Knicks and Clippers are winning because of those 2. Kobe is not winning and talent on his team has went up and he beefing with his teammates .
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony

He's still not criticized for stupid ? most superstars do like Kobe gets. Infact him being an all out chucker is part of the reason he was beloved so much because he had a flair and a level of flash to his volume shots but it's still chucking. I never seen his field goal percentaged ridiculed and picked apart on this site like I be seeing yall do with Beans

what the ? . that's exactly what he was criticized for. his fg% and his shot attempts. Just because you keep repeating the same ? doesnt make it true. Iverson got ridiculed, doubted and chasitsed his whole career for the ? Kobe does nightly & yearly & gets a pass for. Flair dont got ? to do with anything you just graspin for straws
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Kobe Bryant

He's still not criticized for stupid ? most superstars do like Kobe gets.
    Infact him being an all out chucker is part of the reason he was beloved so much because he had a flair and a level of flash to his volume shots but it's still chucking. I never seen his field goal percentaged ridiculed and picked apart on this site like I be seeing yall do with Beans

Who the ? criticizes Kobe? Every single article and report puts on the cape like the ? name is Lois Lane.

What do you mean who? These talk radio callers and trolls like you who don't know what y'all talking about, that's who.