Yall have let the QC die! Shameful!

Options
evoljeanyes
evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
This aspect of the community is getting massacred! No one is participating there is a lot going on with comics right now. By the day are there any new Warlock storyline in the making?

How do you guysfeel about the BP vs Namor beef?

Comments

• DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @evoljeanyes I've been tryna hold it down a like bit. But you're right; this place has become somewhat of a graveyard lately.

And on that note: WTF u been at, Family??? What joints are u checking out now or plan on copping?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Searching for Warlock! Thor's book is good! I want x-force, and avengers books. X-men books are good too
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @drmindbender122 what are you reading my man!!!
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I've been giving all of the Marvel Now books a play. It's just too many of em, though. ? be hurting my pockets each week...LOL.

I'm about to drop Uncanny Avengers (takes too long for each issue to drop) if it doesn't get better after Wonder Man & Sunfire join up. Heard Wonder Man won't be fighting at all initially cuz he's a pacifist now.

Might drop Wolverine & the X-Men cuz it doesn't focus on the staff or any fighting of villains. Not really feeling any of the students @ Wolverine's school.

Most of the X books are hot. U know I'm dying waiting on Uncanny X-Men to drop. All New X-Men is the BEST Marvel Now title going on right now in my opinion.

Daredevil has been great. Most of the Avengers based books are good, even though I'm about kick Avengers Arena to the curb.

I wanna check out Lady Sif's Journey Into Mystery and female Defenders team book when they drop.

U gotta check out DC's Throne of Atlantis arc. ? is dope so far and I don't rock out with DC like that.

Whatchu think gonna happen when Black Panther finds out that Wolverine is chopping Storm down now?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Panther dont care, he dont love them hoes.

And co sign on so many new marvel titles. Im currently following Uncanny Avengers, Hulk, Deadpool, Soon All New Xmen, New Avengers, Cable and The Xforce.

Then i got all the damn DC ? i buy, i easily spend over 50 bucks every 2 weeks at the shop.

Cant wait for JLA to come out, and co sign that Atlantis arc. ? way good.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing Im really excited for until Age Of Ultron
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all I've seen are prep battles and ? vs battles. theres a lot going on . what about green lantern rise of the third army or the new ultimate spiderman.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Spiderman is too over saturated! I like Lantern books! A lot! I havent read any new 52! Who has a good book in marvel! Martian manhunter is supposed to be a beast in new 52