SARAH PALIN FIRED FROM FOX NEWS...

Options
soulbrother
soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
Welp...I saw those 15 minutes dwindling down after the 08 election...Her lies and propoganda couldn't stop OBAMA the second go round....back to Alaska she goes...

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mavericks dont work for conglomerates
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did she get fired or did the just not renew her contract? Either way its good news, I haven't heard her name mentioned in a long time either, so I guess her star faded.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Fox News ? who cares!!!
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Did she get fired or did the just not renew her contract?
    it would actually seem to be the latter:
    Sarah Palin and Fox News part ways
    The relationship between former Alaska governor Sarah Palin and Fox News has ended.

“We have thoroughly enjoyed our association with Governor Palin. We wish her the best in her future endeavors,” Fox Executive Vice President Bill Shine said in a statement.

Palin has continued to engage in political debates via her Facebook page, where her posts often receive thousands of comments. But leaving Fox News means she loses a chance to be seen and heard by millions of viewers.

The contract first began back in January of 2010. At the time she was considered a potential 2012 presidential candidate.

Palin has not appeared on Fox News since mid-December. During the Republican National Convention, she wrote on her Facebook page that Fox had “cancelled all my scheduled interviews tonight.” It was a hint of what New York magazine reports has been an ongoing dispute between Palin and network executives over disappointing ratings and time slots.

Dennis Kucinich, a former Democratic presidential candidate far to the left of Palin, just signed on with Fox News as an analyst.
    the fact is, setting aside the partisan stuff, she's LONG since stopped being a real political candidate/figure and she's probably nowhere near worth what her contract paid, so i have to assume more than anything else, this was a straightforward business decision

now, back to partisan talk, the current administration is making it VERY difficult for me to say an unkind word about anyone who's pro-gun, but there is nothing else i will miss about this woman. another example of why i do not watch cable news.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Please read below how many ? I give.

Hint: The answer is in white and must be highlighted.

None.

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't know she worked for them. I hope she finds a nice deep hole and stays there.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dennis Kucinich, a former Democratic presidential candidate far to the left of Palin, just signed on with Fox News as an analyst.

Well, that's very interesting and confusing. Kucinich is one of the very, very few politicians whom I genuinely respect. What's he doing lying in bed with Fox? And he's a liberal too. Um...

• soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

Well, that's very interesting and confusing. Kucinich is one of the very, very few politicians whom I genuinely respect. What's he doing lying in bed with Fox? And he's a liberal too. Um...

Fox News trying to shed that biased image they've gotten over the years....having a democrat on there line up is their attempt ot appear "fair and balanced"....We'll see how long that last...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    one, he's a little wacky as politicians go, so you can pile on him more easily. two, you've got to occasionally have your "token opposition" member on the network.