nba Player Rankings #7 Player in the NBA

af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
We will collectively decide who the top 10 players in the League are by process of elimination starting from the top.When a player is voted into a slot that player will be eliminated and the remaining players on the list along with one new player will move into the next thread. This will be the first installment of a 10 thread series.

1.LeBron James
2.Kevin Durant
3.Chris Paul
4.Carmelo Anthony
5.Kobe Bryant
6.Russel Westbrook

nba Player Rankings #7 Player in the NBA 37 votes

Dwyane Wade
40%
almighty breezethatni99ajahmalinfamous114IceBergTaylorfranknittiCoolJoeChi-Town Bullytha furyBetaBreezy_KilroyDR. JEKsaracenwireSleepwalkingInJapanChase N BundlezJeremyiahest83 15 votes
Rajon Rondo
8%
texasdaking88blu197CottonCitySlim 3 votes
Dirk Nowitzki
2%
its....JOHN B 1 vote
Dwight Howard
10%
af.r.i.c.a.NothingButTheTruthwoah316_Menace_ 4 votes
Derrick Rose
8%
BDBIIDS.jR.TRILLip Brooks 3 votes
Tony Parker
16%
buttuh_bocelotOhPeeDaBullericb4prezLebong James 6 votes
Kevin Love
2%
proud_babydaddy 1 vote
James Harden
8%
[Deleted User]IbexMister B. 3 votes
Lamarcus Aldridge
0%
Deron Williams
2%
unspoken_respect 1 vote

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    applaud your sticktoitivness ..but whats the point..
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony Parker
    I would say between Dwight and Tony Parker at the moment.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    James Harden
    ? Dwight. He's been sliding FAST. I'd say he's either 9 or 10 at this point.
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony Parker
    tony parker one of the most underrated players in the league
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Checks list of names...

tumblr_lkr6mrQsOJ1qdl1t6.gif
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dirk Nowitzki
    I dont know why I vote, most vote because they dont have a clue and follow the next mans vote, some vote because of hatred towards a certain player, and the rest are just ? stupid, Melo 4th? All of the sudden Melo becomes the 4th best player in the NBA? And the best explanation is "well look at the knicks record", anyways I been voting the most dominant offensive player in the league for a minute now, the man that literally won a ship against yall favorite player Bron almost single handedly without another superstar next to him, it wasnt that long ago he put on one of the goat playoff performances, but because hes taking a little bit to come back from injury and hes not a fan favorite and "look at the knicks record" all of the sudden Melo is better than Dirk let alone Kobe? go hed hit with the wacks and feelings your a ? ? ? if you voted Melo above Kobe or Dirk and honestly theres a few more I would probably choose over him but if you chose Melo over those two right there take a ? hammer and smash it over your own ? head because you dont know ? about ball and your vote shouldnt count
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony Parker average 20 and 7 and shoot 52 percent

im just sayin
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know why I vote, most vote because they dont have a clue and follow the next mans vote, some vote because of hatred towards a certain player, and the rest are just ? stupid, Melo 4th? All of the sudden Melo becomes the 4th best player in the NBA? And the best explanation is "well look at the knicks record", anyways I been voting the most dominant offensive player in the league for a minute now, the man that literally won a ship against yall favorite player Bron almost single handedly without another superstar next to him, it wasnt that long ago he put on one of the goat playoff performances, but because hes taking a little bit to come back from injury and hes not a fan favorite and "look at the knicks record" all of the sudden Melo is better than Dirk let alone Kobe? go hed hit with the wacks and feelings your a ? ? ? if you voted Melo above Kobe or Dirk and honestly theres a few more I would probably choose over him but if you chose Melo over those two right there take a ? hammer and smash it over your own ? head because you dont know ? about ball and your vote shouldnt count

Melo is the single most overrated player in the league.

Im not sayin hes a scrub, hes a great player, but not a top 5 type ? .
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol i agree

but feelings my ?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwyane Wade

This season Melo is better than Dirk, Melo been dominating since the beginning while Dirk was out for 2 months
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwyane Wade

Dog, wtf are u cryin bout?

Is this poll ranking based on this season, or overall career?

If the former, then ? and stop posting cuz u have no legs to stand on when comparing Dirk to Melo, and idc that he's "slow coming back" that's his problem, and the reason he aint been ? this year and forgotten bout.

Kobe and Melo are debatable this season but Melo gets the nod due to leading his team to the 2nd best record in the east, while Kobe leading his team to the 5th........worst rec in the west.
  • its....JOHN B
    Dirk Nowitzki

? post, but I did mean what I said
  • its....JOHN B
    Dirk Nowitzki

Dog, wtf are u cryin bout?

Is this poll ranking based on this season, or overall career?

If the former, then ? and stop posting cuz u have no legs to stand on when comparing Dirk to Melo, and idc that he's "slow coming back" that's his problem, and the reason he aint been ? this year and forgotten bout.

Kobe and Melo are debatable this season but Melo gets the nod due to leading his team to the 2nd best record in the east, while Kobe leading his team to the 5th........worst rec in the west.

So if you had a choice between Melo and Dirk for one season to lead your team to a finals your picking Melo? Well your not very smart, Dirk comes back from injury to a team without Kidd or Terry and a bunch of new talent that hes never played with including his point guard who isnt that good, the team fell behind without Dirk and the fact that he has to come back from injury and build chemistry with players (some young and not that good, some old and fell off) but because there not in the playoff picture right now all of the sudden Melo is better than Dirk???? FOH
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwyane Wade
    it was between Wade & Parker with Harden behind both

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwyane Wade
    Never saw a poster cape for dirk before..
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwyane Wade
    I'm goin d wade here. Rondo would be above him but after this weekend its a wrap for him so because flashes defense is a little better I'm giving him a slight edge over dwill but james harden is right up there too.