Gravityplay(Gunplay) speaks.. says Rawse is "good" & "unf#ckwitable"...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Reason
hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.22734/title.gunplay-spoke-with-rick-ross-following-drive-by-shooting-says-he-s-good-
Gunplay Spoke With Rick Ross Following Drive-By Shooting, Says He's "Good"

Exclusive: Gunplay confirms that Rick Ross is in good spirits following an attempt on his life.

Rick Ross faced a life-threatening situation earlier this week after crashing his Rolls Royce into a building following a drive-by. While the Maybach Music Group honcho is yet to break his silence on the matter, Gunplay confirms that he's in good spirits and says that he's "unfuckwitable."

In an exclusive interview with HipHopDX, Don Logan said that he spoke with Ricky Rozay on the phone and that the situation didn't faze him. "He good, he good. Rozay is good, man. He’s unfuckwitable, man. It’s the untouchable Maybach, man. You don’t understand. It’s for real, for real, though," he said.

Reports indicated that Ross had hired 24-hour security to protect him following in the incident, but Gunplay says he's heard nothing of the sort. "Nah, I don’t know about details like that. I know my dog good, though," he said.

Damn his Bauce does even keep his ? headed ass in the loop.. about his security detail...

Comments