SPECIAL REPORT: Lil Boosie's Life Behind Bars

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    damn man last year i thought he out in Nov, then i hear February now i'm hearing MAYBE summer at the earliest. gotdamn n thats on charges that he wouldnt have got if he wasnt in jail on that ? case to begin with
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Boy Plap I would think you from B.R. or the N.O. how you rep Boosie...ngas down here waiting for dude to touchdown...he has alot of support from B.R. and the N.O....Earl wasn't lying ngas love that nga down here...I actually had the chance of playing ball against dude back in H.S. and a few close of my homeboys rolled wit the cat..Dude is a real dude...like nga would give you the shirt off his back if he could...even if dude didn't know you..

my cousins in little rock love that ? they rep him harder than anybody

"ask Louisiana, ask Mississippi, ask Little Rock, nuttin cant ? wit me"
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy Plap I would think you from B.R. or the N.O. how you rep Boosie...ngas down here waiting for dude to touchdown...he has alot of support from B.R. and the N.O....Earl wasn't lying ngas love that nga down here...I actually had the chance of playing ball against dude back in H.S. and a few close of my homeboys rolled wit the cat..Dude is a real dude...like nga would give you the shirt off his back if he could...even if dude didn't know you..

Lol I'onn know folk..but I do know he ? with little rock hard...ngas don't know how amount of love this dude got in the game down here...LA, MS, ARK, FL, GA, Tenn, I know they ? wit dude hard...
    Mayne wait until that nga get out lol...? will be WW3 out cha

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he ? wit you..he ? wit you..that's why alot cats ? wit the lil nga...

goat story

everybodies else favorite rapper wouldnt had did nothin for nobody, they would prolly would kick em out they section and call em a broke ? smh

naw im from pensacola, florida, and ? love boosie here, he used to show so much love

in his early days he used to have shows here like once every couple months, all you would see is they chargers in front of the club and them ? actin a fool

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo mama got mo heart than yo daddy ? ass
    he aint gon set nothin off, thats who made you soft
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayne dude is real..and I'm glad dude doesn't put his music with the rest of the rappers...he knows what kind of music he makes..and he hit it on the nail...nga ? touches low income homes...alot of folks be like dude can't spit and they go off those songs he made for B.E.T. and how he spells his name..but all that is for commercial..to sell records to a different audience.....I try and tell dudes he raps on how ? is in a average black household or low income family...the hustle..the grind ngas do to get by..the crime and ? like that..and that's how alot of his fans are living and that's why they relate and the ones who are looking for lyric content can't relate becuz they can't relate to him when he say "He thought he had block but I sold him candle wax" and a nga who doin what he doing out in the streets know what he's talking about lol...just like the Hot Boys and folks say they can't hold weight against Wu Tang....them dudes aint rapping to wooo and wild you..ngas speaking on ? that happens in the homes of low income families and the struggling family period..white black..latino...
    So when he raps spelling his name and puts out singles like Zoom..his true fans still ? wit him but that's not what they know dude by...lol...so that's where he struggles at and that's why alot of dude who don't ? wit his underground off the radio ? knock him IMO...

"nga feel me in they heart like heartburn"
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect wrote: »
    yo mama got mo heart than yo daddy ? ass
    he aint gon set nothin off, thats who made you soft

bet u wont come in that south, where it get dumb in a drought
    where ? wild out like O Dog and run in yo house
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did the notion come from that he spells his name in every song?

the people who heard that never heard a song, they just heard another stupid ? say that so they go wit it

even tho he spelled his name in prolly 5 songs out of his hole discography
    i just let people be ignorant[/quote]

LOL! I'VE HEARD PLENTY OF JAMS WHERE HE SPELLING HIS NAME OR SPELLING SUMTHING, I GUESS U GOTA B ILLETERATE TO LIKE HIS MUSIC BUT TO EACH THEY OWN. POINT IS HE WACK AND NOT A GREAT RAPPER AND U MUHFUCKAS GLORYFYING HIM FOR BEATING A MURDER RAP BUT THEN GETTING BUSTED FOR SUMTHING ELSE?! OUT HERE IN CALI HE WOULD JUST B AN AVERAGE ? ....[/quote]

Wacked at "jams"
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »

naw im from pensacola, florida, and ? love boosie here, he used to show so much love

in his early days he used to have shows here like once every couple months, all you would see is they chargers in front of the club and them ? actin a fool

I can cosign tht. I'm from West Palm and you'd think he was from down here the way people ride and rep for him.

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol I'onn know folk..but I do know he ? with little rock hard...ngas don't know how amount of love this dude got in the game down here...LA, MS, ARK, FL, GA, Tenn, I know they ? wit dude hard...
    Mayne wait until that nga get out lol...? will be WW3 out cha

Yea that ? real. They ? with him and Webbie with heavy. They had me watching some movie they had ? was alright tho. I think the ? that played Kane from Menace in the movie too. But yea the love is real and I can see how they tour in that area and really get their money up. I used to ? with the concentration Camp ? real heavy in the late 90's so I had heard Boosie when he was coming up with C Loc. His voice does annoy me a times but he cools
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Boosie and C-Murder..
    I Wouldn't wish jail on nobody, especially people
    Who support a lot of other people..
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall got any more stories about boosie?
    yall got any more stories about boosie?
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times ? had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a ? over the head w it and broke the stick

? was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
  • IamtheVILLE
    that was nice plap but i already read that ? in your sig. i need new ones. what songs do he have that bang in the club? i heard a song and i cant find it for ? .
    my bad b

i thought everybody had they sigs off
  • IamtheVILLE
    no doubt my nig.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? in Angola? I never heard of anyone with less than 15 taking that bus. I thought he was in Hunts.

Eh, never was a fan of dude. But he got one of two songs I like from years back. But these youngsters act like dude is there black jesus christ. I can't for the life of me understand it, but ah well.

Max Minelli>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lil Boosie
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mind of a manic was my ? along with swerve
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so that ? coming out in the summer
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad Boosie gettin out, but C needs to come home too. That charge they got him facing is ridiculous.

No evidence, flimsy witnesses that got their records expunged in exchange for testifying. ? is foul in those parishes.

but wasnt C-Murder on tape shooting @ bouncers b/c he was mad they was kicking out the club

• tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    I'm glad Boosie gettin out, but C needs to come home too. That charge they got him facing is ridiculous.

No evidence, flimsy witnesses that got their records expunged in exchange for testifying. ? is foul in those parishes.

but wasnt C-Murder on tape shooting @ bouncers b/c he was mad they was kicking out the club

Whole different charge that he plead no contest to and took his 10 year bid.

• AmneasePiff
    AmneasePiff Members Posts: 281
    Free Lil Boosie 1 of my fave rappers ever period and in my top 5

His music definitley helps people get thru tough times

It's sad that he locked up i feel him and ZRO are the 2 greatest ever rap artists ever from the South
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i might be sayin this a lil early, but boosie might be a legend down south, ion b on hardly any of the things he talk about, but i feel it, i feel the pain and struggle