Jay Z Joe Budden diss appreciation

13»

Comments

• just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol to that ? ? jay z can do no wrong, just another example of the shadyteam type of stanism in here
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not to let off a shot but im better than hot
    they dont need a reminder if they never forgot
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all he said she said. and really cant call it that b/c theres only one biased & admittedly bitter side. Yet since its Jay-Z ? take whoever has something negative to say about hims word for it. Makes it impossible to have any real discussion

You got ? openly admitting to believing gossip as long as Jay's on the other end of it. or sayin ? like the always convenient "knowing jay".....? , you dont. lets all just stop & realize that. When it comes to Budden any other time he's emo & catchin feelings, kissing & telling & bein bitter, a ? etc all consistent things said about him on the IC but add Jay-Z's name & ? choose sides. Any other rapper & there'd be the obligatory comment about how ? love gossip or "take this to the Powder Room" etc etc

No proof to any claims here, Dates & facts are off all we have to go off is Joeys word & fan narrated videos. Do better.

And you just what the people who ride with Budden do. You took consistent information that you've READ about him and ran the opposite direction. We've been hearing and reading about Jay's hoish ? since the streets said Ja murdered him on "Can I Get a." Every time somebody reportedly out does him, there's some story of fuckery with him soon after.

The consistency rides both ways, and at the time, Jay's ? ? was a more consistent tale than anything about Joe. Ja, X, LL, Irv, etc. all had near identical ? to say about Jay.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Budden killed Hov with that verse

Budden is a good artist.

I dunno what the hell @Usmarin3

Is spewing.

Cosign.. Talk To Em was one of the best disses of the late 2000s..

MM3 is my favorite mixtape..
  • bankrupt baller

Budden is a good artist.

Is spewing.

Cosign.. Talk To Em was one of the best disses of the late 2000s..

MM3 is my favorite mixtape..

but does he have dinner with warren buffett?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    So what's stopping Budden from blowing up now or putting on the music he is suppose to? ? always want to blame others for their shortcomings.

lol this dude
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

Budden is a good artist.

Is spewing.

Budden is a good mc, i wouldn't consider him a good artist. He ain't the greatest songwriter in the world, which is exactly why he is a underground rapper.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Didn't Joey say in the that same freestyle, "I ain't going at Jay, cause he's the greatest breathing" ?

... Some of y'all on your mr. fantastic ? . The ? was definitely not a battle, it was just Jay killin dude's beat on some I rap better than you ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    all he said she said. and really cant call it that b/c theres only one biased & admittedly bitter side. Yet since its Jay-Z ? take whoever has something negative to say about hims word for it. Makes it impossible to have any real discussion

You got ? openly admitting to believing gossip as long as Jay's on the other end of it. or sayin ? like the always convenient "knowing jay".....? , you dont. lets all just stop & realize that. When it comes to Budden any other time he's emo & catchin feelings, kissing & telling & bein bitter, a ? etc all consistent things said about him on the IC but add Jay-Z's name & ? choose sides. Any other rapper & there'd be the obligatory comment about how ? love gossip or "take this to the Powder Room" etc etc

No proof to any claims here, Dates & facts are off all we have to go off is Joeys word & fan narrated videos. Do better.

You know what's funny...not even a month ago there was a thread with ? clowning Pusha T for his clear obsession the past 6 years or so dissing Lil Wayne...? clown Game for his obsessions with rappers...but Joe Budden mentions Jay-Z for a decade now and it's "Oh yeah, Jay probably did him ? " lol...Budden been obsessed with Jay for some reason since before his first album. I ? with Joe Budden, ? I still listen to his first album now...but Im not going to lie like he hasn't been the source of alot of the bad ? to happen in his career. His emo ass admits it in his music lol
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    lol at Jay taking a ? whole team from him
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Budden is a good artist.

Is spewing.

Budden is a good mc, i wouldn't consider him a good artist. He ain't the greatest songwriter in the world, which is exactly why he is a underground rapper.

This is fallacy is wrong.

Fab isn't underground but is he better than Budden?

NOOOOOOOOO
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

Budden is a good artist.

Is spewing.

This is fallacy is wrong.

Fab isn't underground but is he better than Budden?

NOOOOOOOOO

Fab is Budden that can write a hit single...they're basically the same rapper but Fab's a "commercial" song writer though topic wise he's much more limited of an MC than Budden.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    budden is wayyy better then fab
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Didn't Joey say in the that same freestyle, "I ain't going at Jay, cause he's the greatest breathing" ?

... Some of y'all on your mr. fantastic ? . The ? was definitely not a battle, it was just Jay killin dude's beat on some I rap better than you ? .

SMH @ you not seeing the sarcasm when he rapped that part. When you're specialty is subliminals which we've seen Jay do wit Game, Cam, and Weezy, you can't believe ? when they say it's cool I aint dissin. Jay also said in the song

"I aint talking about nobody imparticular, My flow's just vehicular, Homicide when Im kickin up Dust!"
    T
    That's just a "you know im goin for your throat" code man. Jay the same ? that told Fif he wasn't gonna diss him and gave the ? dap...then he went on stage 5 minutes later and said

"I'm about a dollar what the ? is 50 cents?"

Listen to the words man....With the exception of sayin the other's names, They couldn't make it more clearer that they was going at each other through all the other stuff in the joint and all the basketball references.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dissing Jay and denying it is more of Game's style.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buddens delivery is his biggest flaw...he has great bars they just come off weak.
  • bankrupt baller

its funny how you are in every thread involving joe yet you dont like him....every single one.....i know cause im in every one...but im a fan so it makes sense...why are you?
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause some of these guys are fans of him lol

its funny how you are in every thread involving joe yet you dont like him....every single one.....i know cause im in every one...but im a fan so it makes sense...why are you?

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dissing Jay and denying it is more of Game's style.

huh? when was he denying it? I thought hewas at everyone of his concerts saying ? Jay Z on stage and black wallstreet was harassing fans at the concerts wearing Rocawear shirts. Game aint make nothing a secret.