Lil Wayne Chats About Super Bowl XLVII While On Set Of “Good Kush & Alcohol"

Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltYU5ooPjRw&feature=player_embedded

While on set of the “Love Me” video shoot in Los Angeles, California, Lil Wayne talks to MTV about the Super Bowl XLVII taking place in his hometown New Orleans this weekend and who he thinks will win out of the Baltimore Ravens vs. the San Francisco 49ers.

“I’m excited for it to be in New Orleans, for the city, period. Just for the city to get that kind of respect and that recognition, after such a tragedy [like Hurricane Katrina].”

“I’m going to just chill with family, enjoy the game like everybody else. My team’s not in it, so I aint trippin’.”

This is also the first video we have seen of Weezy F Baby since he got the “Baked” tattoo on his forehead.

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Lil Wayne & Big Boi Announced As Performers At EA Sports’ “Madden Bowl XIX” Party

normal_h7jj2f5NE1qfk3zc0.jpg

Before performing at GQ magazine’s 2013 Super Bowl party on February 2nd, Lil Wayne will also be performing live at Electronic Arts‘ “Madden Bowl XIX” party at the Bud Light Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana on January 31st.

Other music artists who will also be performing at the EA Sports event is Big Boi and Vintage Trouble, as well as ? Boogie playing DJ for the night.

“Madden Bowl is a cool bookend to the Madden NFL 13 season,” said Anthony Stevenson, senior director of marketing for EA Sports. “What’s unique about Madden is that athletes want to be entertainers, and entertainers want to be athletes. Lil Wayne raps about Madden all the time, and he’s done stuff with the soundtrack. Madden Bowl allows these two groups get together and share a common interest of Madden and gaming. Last year, Drew Brees was on the railing going crazy for Snoop Dogg at Madden Bowl XVIII.”

Via The Hollywood Reporter
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is good kush and alcohol? sounds like he jocking wiz
  • Bcotton5
  • Bcotton5
    what is good kush and alcohol? sounds like he jocking wiz
    stop
  • Bcotton5