Ladies, What Is Squirt?

Options
2»

Comments

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    had my 1st squirter ...she came out the bathroom and laid down 2 towels so i was like huh ? got eat beating and found out the hard way why the were needed. ? was GOAT!!
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all women can squirt. just need to get ? right.

had a chick and made her ? squirt. that gush pushed my ? out of her. she aint know she could do that. GOATNESS
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife been squirting for 10 years. My uncle dropped the science on me about it in 1993(U da man for dat Uncle Bay, da mufucken man, ole country ass).
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Men telling women about ourselves, 'tis fantastic.

lol...us men can't win with yall sometimes...

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've made girls squirt. and yes it's ? , just not ? ? smelling like old wine or beer....lol...it's just clear ? with no smell to it. girls have said to me "you made me ? and it felt so good!"...so yes, it's ? .
  • twatgetta
    Options

What about women telling me about themselves? tbh, it's ? . agree to disagree.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

What about women telling me about themselves? tbh, it's ? . agree to disagree.

Perhaps for them it is, as previously stated the feeling of pressure can seem as if though one is going to urinate however no. They themselves may not even be aware of what they are actually experiencing. It tends to surprise and even scare many at first if they aren't used to it. Real, actual female ejaculatory fluid (squirt) does not have the same characteristics. It is colorless, it is a clear fluid and it does not have any foul ? door.

We are not speaking on what one may see in these videos out here where some women try to capitalize on this what seems to be a new "phenomenon", we are speaking about how the female body actually works. Female ? is the most intense orgasm, that's just how it was designed. Many women who are aware of themselves and experience this can tell you this and rest assure that it is not ? which is being extracted during release. Accompanied by it perhaps accidentally, but to suggest the two are the same thing would be incorrect.

I digress. Good day sir :)
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something's are better suited for Google.

"Some things" but yea thats what google is for
  • twatgetta
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    if it comes out of the ? hole, i assume thats why people say its a form of ?

Because it comes from the kidney. ? . plain and simple.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IDK exactly what it is, but I know what it does. Making a ? squirt, from my experience anyway, will convince her to all types if nasty ? she wasn't open too before. Or it could be an excuse ***Kanye shrug***
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssassasaaasaasssssssss
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i used to have a chick who was a multiple squirter. squirted in any position including getting head. u can tell when shes about to squirt cuz the ? gets so damn tight it forces your ? out and *splash*, go back in with a few more strokes *splash splash*. by the 3rd or 4th nut she seemed like she squirted the soul out of herself and was weak all over, thats when i gave myself the green light to bust mine. then i would have friends asking me about how would i know if a girl is faking an orgasm lmao. my only response was always "u just know" *shrugs*
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one thing i noticed tho, the more she squirted, the more it started to smell like ? . but it was a very light smell. so my only guess is that, just like males, the ? contains a certain percentage of ? but not anywhere near 50%
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first time a female squirted I thought she was ? on me and pushed her off (she was riding..I was young).. Then she explained it wasn't ? .. I was cool with it then.. Then I had this chick that squirted when I was eatin it and a lil got in my mouth and was bitter as ? , it tasted how I'd imagine ? would taste so I went back to thinkin it was ? again.. Then I met this new chick a few years later, we went out to dinner and throughout the WHOLE date she had maybe three glasses of water and a glass of wine.. When we got back to my place and started having sex she got to squirting HARD like every 5th downstroke.. I lie to you not she squirted about 20 damn times to the point of making me angry cause all I could think about was all this absorbing into my microfiber couch cushions lol.. Then I realized she didn't drink enough liquids for this to all be ? so it brought me back to feeling like it's something else.. That's where I stand now.. It's something else with maybe a lil ? mixed in though..

*sorry for the titangraph..
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lie to you not she squirted about 20 damn times to the point of making me angry cause all I could think about was all this absorbing into my microfiber couch cushions lol..

Did you ever wash those cushions or do just lay face down with all of that dried on your microfiber couch cushions.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twatgetta
    Options
    noobs running wild in IC, I see.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? mixed with female ?
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lie to you not she squirted about 20 damn times to the point of making me angry cause all I could think about was all this absorbing into my microfiber couch cushions lol..

Did you ever wash those cushions or do just lay face down with all of that dried on your microfiber couch cushions.
    I washed them, sprayed them with lysol and febreeze then sat them ? out on the balcony for a few days to air out.. I admit I did chuckle when a chick would fall asleep on my couch face down where them soak spots used to be though..

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is squirt?

The biggest ego boost. Ever.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mythical, but people still out looking for sasquatch, ghost, and aliens so have at it.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Soooooo....which one of you broads got your squirt on over the weekend?