Big Boi Says Outkast Is "Discussing Some Things" For 20th Anniversary

2»

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Cats always wanna make excuses for 3000. This is coming from one of the biggest Outkast fans on this forum.

Stew got u beat. That ? still putting up Outkast pósters in his room

I once [almost[ slapped a white ? for dropping my Speakerboxxx CD, do that count?

stew slapped a ? when she spelled outkast with a c
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    just seems like Big Boi is down for new Outkast and Andre isn't
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just get tired of 3000 talking. It's like dude, just tell Big Boi you don't ? with him musically any more. I've been to 3 Big Boi shows over the past years and every time he says it's an Outkast album coming.

He should have been dropped a solo album to be honest. If you ain't got the passion for this ? just leave it the ? alone b. It's ? rap fans who enable him by hyping him so much. Big Boi's first week numbers were so disrespectful knowing that 3K lazy ass could drop an album and go gold first week.

Ehhh I think you're overestimating his demand right now. I don't see Dre3000 lighting up the charts with a solo either unless he comes with some ole crossover pop ? like he did with Love Below or similar to what Cee Lo does these days. Him dropping a pure Hip Hop album though? Nah, I don't see him doing huge numbers. I mean maybe he catches the Drake crowd with some ole singy type ? or something.
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    I just get tired of 3000 talking. It's like dude, just tell Big Boi you don't ? with him musically any more. I've been to 3 Big Boi shows over the past years and every time he says it's an Outkast album coming.

He should have been dropped a solo album to be honest. If you ain't got the passion for this ? just leave it the ? alone b. It's ? rap fans who enable him by hyping him so much. Big Boi's first week numbers were so disrespectful knowing that 3K lazy ass could drop an album and go gold first week.

exactly. dre is out of it, man. i dont believe there is any love lost, but dre just isnt into hip hop like he once was. I feel myself growing out of it too. I dont listen to it like I used to. It happens, he needs to stop leading big boi on, or big boi needs to stop lying to himself..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    They obviously don't have problems wit eachother...? want them too though..

It's like when a bad bish rejects you so you hope and pray for her downfall and rejoice ery time her and her friends fight...

They might not have problems with eachother but Dre is still a ? who thinks he's too good for Big Boi. That's clear.

Forget the fact that their labels won't let them record together...it's all Andre's fault. ? it, let's get sued by our labels to make the internet happy by making some songs lol

Jive doesn't exist anymore: the group Outkast is under LA Reid and Epic. there's nothing stopping them from a reunion except Andre 3000

Thanks for the correct information...still don't change the fact that them 2 not making music together don't mean they hate each other. You telling me you been doing the same ? from age 17 til your 30's years at some point you may not want to try something different? ? 's life...people grow change and want to do different things. It don't always got to have beef
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's like when a bad bish rejects you so you hope and pray for her downfall and rejoice ery time her and her friends fight...

They might not have problems with eachother but Dre is still a ? who thinks he's too good for Big Boi. That's clear.

Forget the fact that their labels won't let them record together...it's all Andre's fault. ? it, let's get sued by our labels to make the internet happy by making some songs lol

Jive doesn't exist anymore: the group Outkast is under LA Reid and Epic. there's nothing stopping them from a reunion except Andre 3000

Thanks for the correct information...still don't change the fact that them 2 not making music together don't mean they hate each other. You telling me you been doing the same ? from age 17 til your 30's years at some point you may not want to try something different? ? 's life...people grow change and want to do different things. It don't always got to have beef

im not saying they hate each other. its just seems that Andre doesn't want anything to do with Outkast anymore. Why not say it? Just dead the group and move on.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

im not saying they hate each other. its just seems that Andre doesn't want anything to do with Outkast anymore. Why not say it? Just dead the group and move on.

I just see it like this, them 2 never had an issue saying what was on their mind before. If it really was beef I feel like they'd come out and say it, at least Big Boi would. He's always been the more outspoken of the two especially when it come to how they relate to each other away from music.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dre don't want the PRESSURE of being in Outkast anymore. He in a good space right now: murder a feature twice a year or whenever he gets that itch, can relax, chill with his family, paint or whatever the ? he into now. Outkast fans is thirsty out here. So if he be like 'Yeah me and Big was talking about getting in the audio and making some records.', he like obligated to do the ? all the way. Full blown album, tours, etc.

And Big is his ? so he feel like '? , you tripping. We should've BEEN made some records. But if you ain't into it, I guess that's that. I'm going my own ? anyway.'.

That's the vibe I get anyway. ? can't fathom them not beefing.