Outerwear

Options
buttuh_b
buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
What type of jackets yall rocking and where you gettin em from?? I've come to accept that I'm a way bigger fan of summer clothes than winter but I be cold as ? and don't have much jackets and sweaters. I need to step my winter wardrobe up.

Comments

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I think every dude should have a few outerwear options depending on where he lives. If you live in a colder climate you should have a varsity jacket, a peacoat, and a heavy parka. Also try and buy the best quality you can afford, a coat is not something you buy cheap...
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peacoats and moto jackets for the win
    jean jackets for woman never go out of style

Old Navy/Gap
  • buttuh_b
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Preciate the advice. I got a peacoat but it always rains in Seattle so I can barely wear it. Everyone wears Northface windbreakers out here but they don't look fashionable to me and don't keep me warm.

I bought this jacket from Gap the other day..

baltic-anorak-jacket-blue.jpg

I used to wear varsity baseball jackets in high school. Where yall think is a good place to get a more plain one?
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh if you're in Seattle... cop a dope McIntosh.. you can dress it up or down and be fly...

jcrew-mac.jpg

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Preciate the advice. I got a peacoat but it always rains in Seattle so I can barely wear it. Everyone wears Northface windbreakers out here but they don't look fashionable to me and don't keep me warm.

I bought this jacket from Gap the other day..

baltic-anorak-jacket-blue.jpg

I used to wear varsity baseball jackets in high school. Where yall think is a good place to get a more plain one?

You can go to H&M or topman they have them, or check out your local department store. They were a big trend this fall so you should find a nice one on sale...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get you a trench coat, or hit H & M like Taeboo suggest, or Urban Outfitters. Or you can hit a thrift store and find some dope ? in there as well
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    My homeboy was talkin about varsity jawns at H&M too. Good lookin.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    leather bomber jacket

pWIL1-13496194v250.jpg

pWIL1-12367775v250.jpg