Wii U News Explosion: New Zelda, Mario, More

2»

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zelda is a franchise I shall forever respect.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »

Every full Zelda game released has been dope
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup since they keep rehashing it.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Windwaker sucked so i assume a new one will.
    i will get a wiiU if SSB is good
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what Retro is doing, they didnt mention that team. Probably Metroid, but I would like to see what they could do with Star Fox.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3DS and Wii U Versions of Smash Bros Will Both Be at E3 2013
    “I would like to show you both."
    by Andrew Goldfarb JANUARY 24, 2013

Smash Bros. director Masahiro Sakurai has revealed that both versions of the next Super Smash Bros. game will be at E3 2013. Following yesterday’s announcement during Nintendo Direct that Smash Bros. will make an appearance at the show, Sakurai has now clarified the news on Twitter.

According to a rough translation, Sakurai says "Wii U and 3DS versions -- I would like to show you both." He then explains that “Other games have had visuals shown, but you still have to wait for Smash Bros. But we'll be able to release something better.” Sakurai apologizes that the production of the game was announced so far in advance but says that there will be more things coming, so fans should be ready.

During Nintendo Direct, Iwata said that “screens” from Smash Bros. will be shown, but Sakurai makes it sound like we may indeed be seeing footage instead. We'll have to wait to find out for sure, but at least we know that more info will be coming soon.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/24/3ds-and-wii-u-versions-of-smash-bros-will-both-be-at-e3-2013
  • ohhhla
    Mad Jack wrote: »

Better than Final Fail series.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mad Jack wrote: »

Better than Final Fail series.
    After FF7, I agree. I enjoyed WInd Waker more than any FF game after FF8. FF7 >>>> Zelda though IMO
  • ohhhla
    FF8 is awful, how do you like that game?

FF7 benefit from it's CGI and it's anime like characters.

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

a few were stinkers...
    tumblr_ltuq883V701qkjcneo1_500.gif

• CeLLaR-DooR
    edited January 2013
    lol Them cartoon ones for that joke of a system don't count
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is just the wii with xbox360/ps3graphics engine. why the hell didn't Nintendo do this in the first place 7 years ago. all they did was add a tablet for a control. they are also committing highway robbery with the virtual console at least add gamecube and wii games to the menu. i'll stick with my wii thank you. expect more family oriented baby ass games like cooking mama and let's dance or whatever the hell in the future. can they at least give us a better wii sports with more games and online multiplayer. sheesh!
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is just the wii with xbox360/ps3graphics engine. why the hell didn't Nintendo do this in the first place 7 years ago. all they did was add a tablet for a control. they are also committing highway robbery with the virtual console at least add gamecube and wii games to the menu. i'll stick with my wii thank you. expect more family oriented baby ass games like cooking mama and let's dance or whatever the hell in the future. can they at least give us a better wii sports with more games and online multiplayer. sheesh!

If the OG Wii came out with them high end graphics, it would have cost them over $500 at launch and Nintendo would have lost money. Plus They wouldn't have sold as many Wiis either. What attracted people to the Wii during the recession is the cheap price and mindless fun.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm can Nintendo PLEASE get some serious 3rd party support!

And THANK YOU for switching back to the Mario 3D style.

I can only imagine how Metroid will turn out. They gotta make for that last one. Go back to the MP format.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That X game is going to be the ? . Xenoblade is the best rpg I've played since ps1. E3 is going to be dope.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might actually cop a Wii U, these games sound dope asf

But what I want is a sequel to Donkey Kong Country Returns, except you get to use Diddy and Dixie
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Metroid for Wii U will have GOAT potential...Metroid Prime was ? ' DOPE...I wanna Kid Icarus game too...And another Star Fox/Lylat Wars