CM punk+ Raw+Las Vegas=Epic Pipe bomb

Options
Mr.LV
Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
After losing his wwe championship to the rock is cm punk going to fall into obscurity or say what's really on his mind about the wwe product again.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He might fued w Shield.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's going to start a new heel faction....

i think it goes without saying most people are tuning in to see what he does next....
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Its all bout punk regaining how n when its inevitable. How did Miz ever become champ again?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Its all bout punk regaining how n when its inevitable. How did Miz ever become champ again?

The miz only one the wwe championship once.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    After losing his wwe championship to the rock is cm punk going to fall into obscurity or say what's really on his mind about the wwe product again.

He won't fall off, he isn't the Miz. Punk is a top star, sells a lot of products and is golden on the mic and ring. Vince won't let him fall off. He'll be in the title picture still.

I can't even predict what will happen next, Cena and Rock winning have changed up the storylines.
  • Dupac
    Options
    as wack as cena rock 2 is...

i love whenever wwe has everyone guessing what's going to happen next...

that;s how they get you
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't like how they did this.
    Cena has gotten so many title shots, it's crazy and now he is once again back in the title picture again.
    Rock wrestles one match and gets a title shot and wins it, when you have dudes there that deserve a title shot that been there the whole time, it's just not cool how they did that, this makes it too predictable and it may affect Wrestlemania buyrates unless they have CM Punk vs. Stone Cold at Wrestlemania.
  • VIBE
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    I just don't like how they did this.
    Cena has gotten so many title shots, it's crazy and now he is once again back in the title picture again.
    Rock wrestles one match and gets a title shot and wins it, when you have dudes there that deserve a title shot that been there the whole time, it's just not cool how they did that, this makes it too predictable and it may affect Wrestlemania buyrates unless they have CM Punk vs. Stone Cold at Wrestlemania.

I hate Cena, strictly because he's corny and stale as ? , BUT, he deserves this shot. He's taken a back seat to Punk, he's lost quite a few PPV's as well. He hasn't been forced on the fans.

Rock is a business move, $$$$$.

It's as simple as that, can't be mad. Austin was the same way Cena was, Austin would stun like 10 dudes out of the ring. The only reason it was enjoyable was because he had a great gimmick.

Austin is truly no different than Cena in the way they're used in the WWE product. (not comparing charisma, persona, attitude etc..)
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive said it on here, i felt cena was corney. but if u gonna watch be be devoted, u gotta accept some ? . trying to tell my lady not to be so hard on ziggler. she hates him with a passion but i dont mind him. she hates that she likes cesaro, but u gotta respect the talent.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cena would prolly b closer to austin level if he kept that freestyle rap/? authority persona
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    cena would prolly b closer to austin level if he kept that freestyle rap/? authority persona

on my momma, WORD LIFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqPZQWBWR9k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_zZWNO4q_U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avTpqN1XlOg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Got damn that was cheesy lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rofl that ? use to trip me the ? out
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You think cena ever looks back at that like "what the ? was I thinking?"
  • Dupac
    Options
    once vince called him
    "my ? " it had to stop....
  • VIBE
    Options
    Josh Matthews lookin like a ? boy band singer back in the day.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

The miz only one the wwe championship once.

nah i was asking how was he champ in the first place.
  • dandctt
    dandctt Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ a bit off topic but damn aint it messed up how Miz was WWE Champion headlining WrestleMania just two years ago and this year is in a dark match at the Royal Rumble AND lasted only about 5 minutes in the actual RR match after being the last year's ironman?

Miz need to turn heel again ASAP!
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to stop whining about the Rock getting a title shot. Blood, sweat, and respect. Learn about it
  • VIBE
    Options
    He ain't even gonna be at RAW to tonight, smh..