Would You Allow Your Child To Get Wisdom From Gucci Mane In School? *updated* Shawty Lo too!!

191011121315»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • galaxy_1221
    galaxy_1221 Members Posts: 26 ✭✭
    No
    hell no, how are you gonna have a speaker who isn't even the best in HIS field....unless he telling kids not to be like him lol.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ Jamel wanting transparencies. ? stuck in the stone age.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    SAD 2 SAY, BUT KIDS LOOK UP 2 WHO IS CONSIDERED COOL...

GUCCI IS A RAPPER AND HES COOL AND HE MADE IT..

KIDS AINT TRYIN 2 LISTEN 2 NO DOCTOR OR LAWYER...

IF ? GUCCI CAN SPIT SOME TRUTH, IM ALL FOR IT

In order to broaden their perspective on what is "cool" you can bring a professional with a charming or engaging personality to speak to the children.

Only kids with zero guidance who are mired in niggerdom (probably as a result of ? parenting) would tune out a speaker who is non-famous or not an entertainer from the beginning. If the speaker can capture the audience the audience will be receptive.

? .. NEVER IN HISTORY HAVE ANY OF US AT A YOUNG AGE THOUGHT A DOCTOR, LAWYERS, TEACHERS WERE COOL!..

NO MATTER HOW GOOD OUR PARENTS BROUGHT US UP, THE RAPPERS, BALLPLAYAS AND"? IN THE STREETS" WAS WAS AND WE LOOKED UP 2

I wanted to be a paleontologist, zoologist, violinist, fantasy writer(which I am working on) and a kung fu master lol. Never in my life I ever thought of being a sports star, rapper, etc. ?

FIXED... CAUSE THATS ALL YOU ARE

And what does that make you darkness? Your not a upright human being trying to speak evil of children and you ? for Kat while married to a black woman you dont want no one knowing you married. Step up to the plate Mr. ? , you haven't shown one quality that doesn't make you a ? , the shoe game when you have more shoes than anyone I know, the loud font screams ghetto, loud mouth who always catches his foot in his mouth. So keep my name out of your mouth you remedial Gucci Mane shuckin and jivin ? .

9ftp52.jpg
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Shorty Lo was one of the students.