Racist Hispanic gangs harassing Blacks into leaving Los Angeles communities

Options
13»

Comments

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me educate some of y'all. It's bad when you get forced out. Messicans are smart and there Piccing there spots on where there aren't many black families to begin with. Bs and Cs won't ride with each other cause they have too much pride and history of killin each other in Compton . I was raised on westside but all my family is from watts and that was majority black coming now that ? is 70 percent messicans ... I wanna see these messicans cross the 110 to our side!!!!
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is not news.

Also, it should give pause to those who would welcome a majority minority country.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is not news.

Also, it should give pause to those who would welcome a majority minority country.

It does give me pause actually....with Obama and the govt being so enthusiastic giving amnesty to illegals in the coming years, I fear that young people and even older people will have an even harder time finding jobs now. There's an epidemic of young chicks selling their bodies at any opportunity now since so many can't even find work.
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    That ? wont fly in Texas.....they might feel that way towards blacks but its not a ? in houston,dallas,san antone,austin,fort worth, or tyler bold enough to try that.

LOL Hell naw. But the Mexicans in Texas are cool for the most part, at least here in SA.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is not news.

It does give me pause actually....with Obama and the govt being so enthusiastic giving amnesty to illegals in the coming years, I fear that young people and even older people will have an even harder time finding jobs now. There's an epidemic of young chicks selling their bodies at any opportunity now since so many can't even find work.

its like that in most third world countries. its sad....an its even sadder that it has to happen in this country. backpage is gonna to be the new facebook
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    This is not news.

its like that in most third world countries. its sad....an its even sadder that it has to happen in this country. backpage is gonna to be the new facebook

Yeah pretty much. I've seen several faces I know from Facebook on Backpage. And some of these women have jobs too....the real problem though is so many can't find decent work, young people used to get jobs easily at a fast food restaurant or small business. Nowadays it's hard for any young person to find decent work, why hire a young citizen when an illegal will do the same work for way less? I feel for the really young ones these days
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH Thats crazy