man baggage

Options
2»

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ooooh.

Oldest girl ive DATED was a couple months older than me.

Oldest girl ive ? tho was 8 years older than me. *high 5's all the fellas*
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Hoe you dun lost yo mind you talking about this ? ? and you got a baby young enough to still be on formula you trippin ? you dun fell dine

Hi, nice to meet you. we were talking about my guy acting like a child. I don't have any kids, but thanks for diving into a conversation without reading or understanding what's really going on. You stay classy.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I've only dated girls a couple months older.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew what you meant stop trying to troll with this ? ? g
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    What is trolling anyways?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's difficult to properly assess the situation without your pic though...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    See, lady, yo problem is ...you dont WONT a man!...you wanna play around and live yo 20's ...You saw them lips on his neck and thought 'ooh, i got me a thug', but turn out DarTrelle is a lil mo mature than you baagained fo. See, lemme tell ya somethin, he tryin to have a moment wit yo ass n talk about his dead momma and you cuttin him off cuz its time to hit the club to ? in be'fo 11...and thats why he gon keep callin Eartha Kitt behind yo back. He buyin prunes in the grocery sto n you thought he just eatin healthy...

cog09-bb-SteveHarvey.jpg
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    See, lady, yo problem is ...you dont WONT a man!...you wanna play around and live yo 20's ...You saw them lips on his neck and thought 'ooh, i got me a thug', but turn out DarTrelle is a lil mo mature than you baagained fo. See, lemme tell ya somethin, he tryin to have a moment wit yo ass n talk about his dead momma and you cuttin him off cuz its time to hit the club to ? in be'fo 11...and thats why he gon keep callin Eartha Kitt behind yo back. He buyin prunes in the grocery sto n you thought he just eatin healthy...

cog09-bb-SteveHarvey.jpg

Lol, thugs get lips tatted on their necks? Aw ok. also I prefer not to listen to a comedian that was 4th funniest out of the kings of comedy.

• IC_Chupacabra
    IC_Chupacabra Members Posts: 49
    Options
    Oldest I ever dated was 2 years my senior, and I was 27. Most women I date are roughly 10-15 years younger than me, I am in my 40's. Been married since 2008 to my wife 15 year younger than me. This dude has an Oedipus complex