Girl Maces Dude For Being Rude

124»

Comments

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    I want to touch on another thing that irks me about this video. When did it become accpetable for a female to be loud and obnoxious in public and challenging men to fight? Why is it that 9 out of 10 times I see vids of females acting up and creating a scene it's ashy black weave wearing females? No-sign me all you want but prove me wrong I dare you.

Who'd want a female that acts like that? What man likes this kind of behavior in a female? No wonder they'll always end up bitter and single with kids out of wedlock (no-sign this IDGAF)...

Correct me if Im wrong, but weren't you the black guy that said that you never date black women? If so, your "point" is not only ? ? but null and void because you already stated ur bias.

• rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Pt.1

This ain't really about black vs. white; it's about inappropriate behavior and maturity. Was him being rude by trying to cut in line worth her possibly going to jail and having to pay damages? If you have something to lose like a career, a family depending on you, expenses like mortgage, carnotes etc. you can't go around macing/ fighting random people because they did something to ? you off but didn't pose no immediate threat and didn't invade your personal space.

What you worried about someone else's life for? They want to risk it ---let em. Makes for good entertainment. The point is to try your very best not to irritate people you don't know. Since you don't know what they are capable of.

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id be laughing to myself just for the simple fact that a fat ? is buying up all the cupcakes and muffins at a gas station. She on that Baby Dee hype from Next Friday.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sum Wanda Sykes/Ben Stiller ? .

"Did that just happen??"

"Why more muffins??

"I can do this all day."

LoL

The only problem I had was when bytches be tryin' to multi task at the cash register and ? . Get off the phone, take ya' ? out the baby mouth, get'cha ? and move the ? on. :)]
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh..I finally watched this from my phone, dude deserved what he got.

Why TF was he even running his mouth?

Then that condescending laugh..smh. I bet Matt laughs like that regularly.

i watched this video and the whole time i was thinking that i act like that so many times when ratchet mess like this is going on. better keep my guard up now
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what ratchet mess? buying ? at the store is ratchet now?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my bad, i meant ghetto mess