I need a good graphic designer.

Paul Hate.
Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in IllTek
I aint paying ? .Ill give you credit for all works done though.

I need a logo done up for a company I started and I need to photoshop a model for a graphic if I have in my head.I let you put your credit on the bottom of both.

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    LOLOOLOOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Paul Hate.
    ^Its true,? u gonna help me or not?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Hate. wrote:

I need a logo done up for a company I started and I need to photoshop a model for a graphic if I have in my head.I let you put your credit on the bottom of both.

pass
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Hate. wrote:

stopped reading here
  • Paul Hate.
    dilligaf?

I'll be aight you fake ass eck a sketch ass ? ..
  • UPTOWN
    edited August 2012
    LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

i mean got dayum cuzzin ... you cant even pay 100 bucks??

do you even know how much logo design etc costs???

do you know how much it costs to trademark a name and logo??

think about it like this. if you were the guy who created the logo for the oklahoma city thunder and then that team went on to sell hats, shirts, towels, pajamas, shorts, jerseys, basketballs, pom poms, socks, bed sheets and comforters, night lights, trash cans, shot glasses, mugs, beer glasses, mouse pads, stickers, bumper stickers, and underwear with the logo you created on it.... how much would you like to get paid??

think about what youre asking for. ? you might as well ask us to give you the start up money for your business while your at it. ? it dont even start a business we'll just mail you 100 dollars each time we get paid from our jobs LOL

it takes money to make money cuzzin you will never get anywhere if this is your approach. you could have atleast sold us a pipedream that you would pay us millions later on down the line after you blow up .....SMH @ this LOL
  • Paul Hate.
    It's already taken care of man.? already.
  • UPTOWN
    your business will fail with you at the helm

ol flyer in the windshield wiper ass ?

WindshieldFlyer.jpg
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not even that you said you wouldn't pay, cause I know there's plenty of generous guys who would do it to just gain a little more exposure or have something extra in their portfolio, but it was just the way you said it. lol good luck with your business if this is how it's going to go
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye...I need one too...For a mixtape cover...I'd be down to pay 50-100. Holla!