IC Rockin With The Galaxy S3 or Iphone 5 ?

13»

Comments

• vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    for me the screensize actually was a reason not to get it, i already got a tablet.
    but just to set the record straight, i had a blackberry before the iphone and if samsung is offerin something interesting for me, i might get it next time around, its just a phone at the end of the day....
  • illmatic7
    illmatic7 Members Posts: 9
    iPhone 5 & Galaxy Nexus...From a feature standpoint android ? all over iOS...
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    I copped an S3 for several reasons. For 1 I liked the bigger screen size, for 2 I hate the proprietary nature of Apple products, for 3 I hate the cult like dedication to all things Apple that some people seem to have without them even understanding why, for 4 Open source is the future, for 5 I don't have to worry about my battery going bad because I can go out and buy a new one, not so much with the iPhone... Like others said if you want cookie cutter simplicity then get the iPhone.. if you want more then get a droid. As far as that chart with the demographic representation, well that's bout the dumbest ? I've seen on the innernet.. Someone had way too much time on their hands..
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    some tell me if its worth the jump going from the iphone 3GS to the 5.....or if the 4S is the way to go.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're going up from the 3GS, you might as well go for the 5. The changes made from the 4S to the 5 weren't all t that significant, but they are worth having. I'd say even if you had the 4, you would be better off going with the 5 than the 4S unless money is a real issue.