State of the Union Address...

DarcSkies
DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Social Lounge
So yeah most people are talking about that dude that killed those corrupt cops...but this dude named Obama (who I think has a pretty important job) is giving his State of the Union address to Congress as we speak...

...Discuss.

Comments

• DarcSkies
    Coming Home = We'll still keep bases there and there will be plenty deaths...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did he compared himself to JFK? At least JFK was fighting the bankers even though he lost.
  • DarcSkies
    Boenor looks like he wants to jump over that divider and beat the ? out Obama lol

While crying of course.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    obama need to just turn around and ask boehner what the problem is
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh

this ? Rubio been set up for failure
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rubio don't see that the republicans are sending him out to the wolves
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I took from the SOTU is "get it done". He's talking a good game...but that's all he does. I'm interested in what's going to come form this bipartisan voting commission, I expect nothing. In fact this will probably be the first and last time we hear about it. Raising the minimum wage is another decent idea but its not going up to $9, they will be lucky if they can get $8. He was correct when he said CEO pay has skyrocketed but wages have stagnated...hell everyone should know that. All this is for naught if he doesn't insist on using his pulpit to actually get Reps to move on some of this stuff...which from Boener and Cantor's faces they shalt not be moved.

Rubio took a major L this evening too. That was abysmal. Dude literally said "we aren't just standing up for the rich"...not 45 seconds later "the president needs to abandon raising taxes". Who the ? wrote that? Him waxing poetic about America's greatness and all that ? is irrelevant.
  • IC_Chupacabra
    IC_Chupacabra Members Posts: 49
    IDK all I heard was blah blah bi-partisan this that, our own resouces, troops, missle missle Iran And Korea. Same ? re-skinned.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housnigga Barry made a lotta empty promises again. nothing new.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speech wasn't too bad but I doubt much will change. The corporations have him by the ?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't watch lol

He's a 2 term 1st Black President who got Health Care Reform passed and left Bin Laden in a vacant covered in Lye & Plastic. He won. He can get thrown out of office for ? a white child and they'll still build statues of the ? .
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Did he compared himself to JFK? At least JFK was fighting the bankers even though he lost.

? please the only reason you even think he was even fighting them is BECAUSE he got clapped
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    ? the SOTU as a general rule (regardless of president, regardless of party, except maybe for that one where Ford went hilariously negative) and ? watching any ? presidential speech that's just going end up with ? being talked about my demographic. i don't need to watch television to know the president doesn't give a damn about me, man.