The Official "I'm Tired of Seeing Michael Jordan All Over ESPN!" Thread

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
His greatness and legacy put aside, I am damn tired of seeing ESPN kissing this man's ass (nh) every damn day. The comparisons are also getting old as ? .

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ive done seen all them highlights 100s of time, but ? always feels like its the first time i seen them
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rather watch Jordan then some of these players that never work on your game.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you're just now getting tired of ESPN kissing Jordans ass lol
  • Snake Griffin
    Snake Griffin Members Posts: 241 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No different than ESPN talking about LeBron and Tim Tebow every 5 seconds.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Not really ? . Just annoyed. And bored
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im sick of it too even the Jordan nut huggers have to be tired since I am sure they got all his games on VHS sitting under their bed.So what this ? .turning 50 ...talk about how he sucks as an owner.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey atleast they're talking about basketball...They could do a week long segment on Hockey...I swear I don't watch Sportscenter after June...until Football preseason...
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You mean the ic hasn't been talking about jordan regualrly the last 3 4 years??
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Im sick of it too even the Jordan nut huggers have to be tired since I am sure they got all his games on VHS sitting under their bed.So what this ? .turning 50 ...talk about how he sucks as an owner.
    ^^^^^^
    Lakers fan post [img][/img]steve-nash-dwight-howard-si-cover.jpg
    3rmbh5.jpg

I would put more effort into a reply, but looking at your avatar and that ridiculous hair style makes you irrelevant. Your hair is worst than Jordan's wardrobe and the Bobcats combined.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imagine the jealousy and bitterness jordan would feel if he was in the league the same time as Lebron...Jordan would be salty to be in the league right now and be the third best player LMAO....jordan capes unite to flag this post
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    3rmbh5.jpg

I would put more effort into a reply, but looking at your avatar and that ridiculous hair style makes you irrelevant. Your hair is worst than Jordan's wardrobe and the Bobcats combined.

Get off my ? straight up you ? like ? critiqueing a ? hair you ? mad ? on some real ? .
    Plus I don't have too put in no effort you ? trash that's the bottomline.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    3rmbh5.jpg

Get off my ? straight up you ? like ? critiqueing a ? hair you ? mad ? on some real ? .

LMAOOOO at this clown catching hard feelings and changing his AVI after we roasted him hahahaha
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One day a player will surpass jordan. He just has to go 7-0 in the nba finals and win 7 nba finals mvps.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    3rmbh5.jpg

LMAOOOO at this clown catching hard feelings and changing his AVI after we roasted him hahahaha

LOL Right that chump looked like a ? mushroom. I did not even know fungi could be ? until that avi.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chuck at 50 was a more interesting story than the pieces on MJ shoes. all i learned from that is, im about to get the 4's and the 11's.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't a birthday one day though? They been talking about this ? 's birthday for two weeks
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His greatness and legacy put aside, I am damn tired of seeing ESPN kissing this man's ass (nh) every damn day. The comparisons are also getting old as ? .

Look him in his face....He aint got no worries

photo-144236.jpg?_r=0
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    3rmbh5.jpg

LOL Right that chump looked like a ? mushroom. I did not even know fungi could be ? until that avi.[/quote]
    Never change my avi for you ? I stay changing my ? I had the perm twice already so what you saying is null and void.But the fact of the matter is though you ? was on my ? . It's funny but you two displayed the chump tendecies.

Have fun watching all the other teams in the playoffs cause you ? is gabbage!
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    ? had a perm lolololollloo dog just stop you and Bynum must go to the same salon.