24/7, Floyd Mayweather & Shane Mosley Episode Three/"I'ma Beat Shane's ? "

myboy2680
myboy2680 Members Posts: 136
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
http://sickhop.com/2010/04/25/247-floyd-mayweather-shane-mosley-episode-three/

Floyd is crazy, I think shane going to take him though!

Comments

• Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    No chance he gon have shane looking real old when he can't hit that ? ? Floyd d too good for anyone too beat him.EVERYBODY SAYING FLOYD AINT' FACED NOBODY LIKE Shane ? when Shane FACED ANYONE LIKE Floyd?
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2010
    Now I am a Mayweather fan, have been enjoying his fights since '98 and watched his destruction of Diego Corrales with awe.
    Bottom line tho, this will be his toughest fight 2 date. One because Shane is quick, 2nd because he can bang. Not saying Floyd is gonna lose but it going be closer than anybody thinks.
    I CANNOT WAIT FOR MAY 1ST!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thousands
    Thousands Members Posts: 2
    edited April 2010
    Floyd is hilarious. I like both fighters. Look forward to seeing who comes out on top.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    No chance he gon have shane looking real old when he can't hit that ? ? Floyd d too good for anyone too beat him.EVERYBODY SAYING FLOYD AINT' FACED NOBODY LIKE Shane ? when Shane FACED ANYONE LIKE Floyd?

that what ? continue to overlook. ? D is second to no one. ? rarely gets hit with a clean shot
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    that what ? continue to overlook. ? D is second to no one. ? rarely gets hit with a clean shot

Like Naz said on 24./7 most in the boxing community think Floyd is a talented coward.

So, of course he isn't going to get hit much, he's a safety first guy.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    d.green wrote: »
    Like Naz said on 24./7 most in the boxing community think Floyd is a talented coward.

So, of course he isn't going to get hit much, he's a safety first guy.

they can think whatever they want, but the proof is right there. Whoever steps in the ring with him gets they ass embarrassed usually.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »

son.....he is NOT unhittable.....if slow ass 36 year old lightweight Marquez can land flush shots on Mayweather....Mosely can....
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    son.....he is NOT unhittable.....if slow ass 36 year old lightweight Marquez can land flush shots on Mayweather....Mosely can....
    While Mayweather achieved statistical synchronicity by landing at a 59 percent rate in all categories, he yielded very little to Marquez. “Dinamita” failed to detonate as landed just 12 percent of his overall punches (69 of 583), seven percent of his jabs (21 of 288) and 16 percent of his power shots (48 of 295). Contrast that with the figures he put up against the counter-punching Joel Casamayor (31 percent overall and 42 percent in power punches) and one gets an idea of the magnitude of Mayweather’s defensive prowess.

? was u watching stop saying ? just to say it and Marquez beat Pacquio twice in which I'm sure your a nut hugger of.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I got a feeling Floyd may lose but I wouldnt bet on it. I always get a feeling Floyd may lose but he never does lol
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I got a feeling Floyd may lose but I wouldnt bet on it. I always get a feeling Floyd may lose but he never does lol

Once he gets hit by Mosley, i believe Floyd will start looking crestfallen in the ring.

LOL
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    While Mayweather achieved statistical synchronicity by landing at a 59 percent rate in all categories, he yielded very little to Marquez. “Dinamita” failed to detonate as landed just 12 percent of his overall punches (69 of 583), seven percent of his jabs (21 of 288) and 16 percent of his power shots (48 of 295). Contrast that with the figures he put up against the counter-punching Joel Casamayor (31 percent overall and 42 percent in power punches) and one gets an idea of the magnitude of Mayweather’s defensive prowess.

? was u watching stop saying ? just to say it and Marquez beat Pacquio twice in which I'm sure your a nut hugger of.

damn....talk about a ? thats sensitive...look here clown....is his defense great?...yes....but you dickriders make the dude seem like ? superman.....Iwatched that fight that night and Marquez did land flush shots at times in that fight and when Marquez did....Floyd would smile,,..I know what I'm talking about....spitshine ass ?
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    d.green wrote: »
    Once he gets hit by Mosley, i believe Floyd will start looking crestfallen in the ring.

LOL

lmao........
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Floyd losing would be epic....his ego wouldn't be able to handle it...they should do a 24-7 on that if he loses, now that would be must see tv instead of the same ole b.s.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I don't recall Marquez landing a clean punch that fight
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    if you stand in front of shane he will beat the ? out of you....if you give shane movement and defense he struggles
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    folks must have never seen Floyd fight at light weight up till 140. he got safer cuz he was fighting bigger guys.... anyway Mosley looks good vs Mexican brawlers who stand in front of him and trade. Forrest out boxed him as did Winky. Cotto who isnt even a great boxer used a jab and handspeed to outbox him. Once Floyd established that jab and SHANE CANT HIT HIM CLEAN he will get frustrated. the only way Floyd loses is if the judges cheat like they tried to do in the Oscar fight
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited April 2010
    A coworker and myself have been goin back and fourth about this he honestly believes shane is gonna knock him out so i'm like...have you seen his fights how do you go from opponents having around a mid 20's to low 30's connect rate to gettin knocked out by shane mosley's old ass...i don't care though this'll be easy money, i don't bet...but puttin money on floyd's not really bettin cuz that's a definite!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

Marquez got knocked down 3 times how could he won that fight? lol the first one was closer but the second one marquez got his ass whooped
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    damn....talk about a ? thats sensitive...look here clown....is his defense great?...yes....but you dickriders make the dude seem like ? superman.....Iwatched that fight that night and Marquez did land flush shots at times in that fight and when Marquez did....Floyd would smile,,..I know what I'm talking about....spitshine ass ?

? what you talking about of course you going to get hit with some clean shots but the point is are you going to get hit with enough of them to win a descision ? no Marquez that's funny that man looked like a joke.Floyd is a bad matchup for shane he has trouble with boxers this will be another snooze fest Mosely is going to get exposed for his age I'll bet the farm on that.
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Marquez got knocked down 3 times how could he won that fight? lol the first one was closer but the second one marquez got his ass whooped

Yeah and it was still a split decision with alot of people saying Marquez still won so what you saying
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2010
    Yeah and it was still a split decision with alot of people saying Marquez still won so what you saying

Only because he threw more punches but getting knockdown 3 times means you need to quit period
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Only because he threw more punches but getting knockdown 3 times means you need to quit period

all the knockdowns came in the 1st round. making it a 10-7 or 10-6 round depending on how ur score it. Marquez whooped his ass the rest of the fight after he adjusted. for the fight to be a draw he had to win damn near all the rounds for it to be even. the 2nd fight he got robbed
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    aneed123 wrote: »
    all the knockdowns came in the 1st round. making it a 10-7 or 10-6 round depending on how ur score it. Marquez whooped his ass the rest of the fight after he adjusted. for the fight to be a draw he had to win damn near all the rounds for it to be even. the 2nd fight he got robbed

Thank you I swear ? need to you tube the fight and go watch it just talking out there ? .
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2010
    aneed123 wrote: »

That's the only thing that saved him but the second fight was a clear win I would understand if marquez won the first fight but the second one he didnt fight as good as the first one pac-man came harder in the second match
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2010
    Thank you I swear ? need to you tube the fight and go watch it just talking out there ? .

Dude check the link and watch the highlights of the second fight..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVStmLCoH30 yeah it was close at first but at the end pac man just beat him punch for punch