It's Time Miami Stops Being Lil Wayne's ? - Uncle Luke

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
Uncle Luke, the man whose ? -shaking madness made the U.S. Supreme Court stand up for free speech, gets as nasty as he wants to be for Miami New Times. This week, Luke explains why Lil Wayne is a ? .

Miamians are mad as hell at rapper Lil Wayne because he said ? the Heat, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh on Sunday at a nightclub party in Houston. Lil Wayne even claimed he had sex with Bosh's wife. That was way out of line. However, don't blame Weezy for talking trash.

He has no respect for the city because people in Miami's entertainment industry -- from local radio DJs to South Beach nightclub promoters to the Heat's front office -- spread their legs for him and every out-of-town celebrity who rolls through town.

Lil Wayne treats Miami like his ? because people let him.

When Weezy claimed he was thrown out of the Heat home game versus the Lakers, the franchise tried to downplay the incident, saying they only asked him to leave and he left on his own. That was a ? move.

The Heat should have followed the Oklahoma City Thunder's lead. Last year, Oklahoma City representatives told Lil Wayne to take a hike when he asked for courtside seats to one of the Thunder's playoff games against the San Antonio Spurs. The Miami Heat should be giving court-side seats to the city's true local hip-hop heroes, like Trick Daddy and Betty Wright.

Stars can call up the Heat and get a free front-row seat or have nightclubs give them free tables and bottles of liquor whenever they want. Lil Wayne gets away with it because venue promoters are desperate to get mentioned in the gossip blogs and magazines. Local record label owners and radio station programming directors are also guilty of brown-nosing these interlopers.

Up-and-coming local artists like Alyric, K Kutta, Blaze, and YD can't get their songs played on the radio because the stations are too busy playing ? from Cash Money Records. When the radio people get some ? and stop acting like groupies, they will stop playing Lil Wayne and company's music.

Hell, I want to know what Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, and all these so-called 305 rappers who hang with Lil Wayne have to say about him disrespecting our home team. They need to set Lil Wayne straight. When you disrespect Miami, you can't be allowed into any arena, restaurant, club, or even McDonald's to get a burger. And you better not show your face in the hood.

None of this ? would have happened under my watch. In 1992, when I had a beef with Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre, they had to cancel a concert in Miami. For years, they couldn't set foot in the 305 because it was so hot. Suge Knight had to come down and smoke a peace pipe with me.

We also kept it real at the old Miami Arena, where I had season tickets from the first tip-off on July 13, 1988. I sat in the fourth row behind the basket near former Miami City Manager Joe Arriola. For a game against the New York Knicks, filmmaker Spike Lee was sitting in front of me. It was right after he trashed me on The Arsenio Hall Show.

Joe and I cussed him out during the entire first quarter. Arriola ended up getting thrown out, but Spike didn't come back for the second half.

I'm gonna have to come out of retirement because Miami's entertainment industry has gone soft. I've got no problem telling Lil Wayne where he can go.

Follow Luke on Twitter: @unclelukereal1.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/02/its_time_miami_stops_being_lil.php

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you disrespect Miami, you can't be allowed into any arena, restaurant, club, or even McDonald's to get a burger. And you better not show your face in the hood.

dis part had me dyin but i see his points tho u cant let a ? disrespect ya team like dat lls
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Miami full of ? if this true
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    luke old ass is a ? joke... get them ? out ya city since u got that much pull and stop writing about it - u ancient ass ? . drake basically told u to suck his ? and what did u do???? lol
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people need to stop acting like they own stuff they do not own, and start working to actually own stuff.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4marcorubiomakesacomment
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antoseeg wrote: »
    Black people need to stop acting like they own stuff they do not own, and start working to actually own stuff.
    what you said would be relevant if we were discussing some joker on a corner wanting to fight another dude over that corner. we are talking about a guy who repped the area to the fullest and made a lot of money because the people in that region supported him. and he's talking to a group of people who have also made a lot of money off repping a city and being a representative of that regions pride and hopes. who act like they aint got no pride. you either have to be very young or just stupid as ? to not get what he's saying or to think what you posted applied to luke in any shape form or fashion. they are working towards owning and repping miami is how a lot of them get paid.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luke ain't gonna do ? . Wayne and Baby run Miami. Deal with it. ? the Heat. Ain't this the same ? said they had to do something he approved of to support the community or they would be blackballed. What was that, like a year ago. Them nighas ain't went nowhere. Still running the city.

#YMCMB
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Tell Uncle Luke we out in Miami to. ? .

#YMCMB
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at running a city they cant even run a record label that releases ? albums on time or at all word to jae millz. corey gunz, lil twist, bow wow, etc.

stans say the darnest things

you can't cover up ? assness smidddacckkkkkkkkk
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol at running a city they cant even run a record label that releases ? albums on time or at all word to jae millz. corey gunz, lil twist, bow wow, etc.

Didn't read.
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a blog dog, One Day we Gon Meet
    Imma Spaz on Dat Azz Like I'm On E
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke said it before an i agree with him.

? in miami need to check waynes ass....
    an like baby said....? can die tonight
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    luke said it before an i agree with him.

? in miami need to check waynes ass....
    an like baby said....? can die tonight

? all this ? juice you spewing hoe. ? in Miami ain't got 2 do ? ,
    ? in Miami are getting money, making things happen.
    They're far from worrying about Wayne gossip'. they're not writing blogs, ? '.
    Uncle Ugly-Face Gap Teeth writes blogs ? , so Uncle Ugly-Face is the one that needs to check Wayne.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Didn't read.

but you quoted

haha im sayin tho he ? made just like his favorite rapper he stay quoting monizzle posts
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holla at me when Wayne gets shot at until then No Worries.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options

Didn't read.

but you quoted

Don't have to read to quote.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Didn't read.

but you quoted

you had to read monizzle before you caught feelings and pretended like you didn't read. lol at you saying "we out here in miami" like you know wayne and baby hahaha.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options

Didn't read.

but you quoted

you had to read monizzle before you caught feelings and pretended like you didn't read. lol at you saying "we out here in miami" like you know wayne and baby hahaha.

Didn't read.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Holla at me when Wayne gets shot at until then No Worries.

#YMCMB
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne was more mellow when he was on drugs. ? like this usually don't upset him, I'm surprised he's taking it so personally. He took the whole Nicki Minaj-Rosenberg thing personally too.