Do you care if white people say "? " ?

Options

Comments

• stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i believe its all in context.

As a white man, i dont use the word out of respect and i'll be in the frame of mind "if this word has the potential to offend, its just not worth it"

im not looking for approval from black people by saying it, i can gain anybody's approval (disregarding race). so i dont use it.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this topic again? yet it has 5 pages lol
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My race is too sensitive, b.

It is hilarious
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hahaha this thread will always get 10+ pages minumum
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shoulda never made this thread

Is there a way to un-follow this this threads posts ? Lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »

It's in your preferences I think, or you can just click the star next to the thread title. (highlighted = subscribed, un-highlighted = unsubscribed)

This will easily go 30 pages.

• ohhhla
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »

Un-bookmark the page

It should be on the upper right hand page
  • BadKarma
    BadKarma Members Posts: 157
    Options
    I don't care just to be honest.
    It's just funny hearing non-blacks say it, they sound like a bunch of posers.

The only reason they want to say it is because they hear in the music. You know damn well their aunts and uncles or neighborhood folks never called them it while growing up.

What's funny is how they question people on why they can't say it.

"? and ? is different, so why can't i say it ?noah.png
    "My favorite artist is biggie and i have a best black friend, how come i can't say it ?"

Why are you so desperate to say it ?why.png

I don't trust white people like i used to, especially after being on the internet.
    I learned that white people are some two faced ? .

They smile in your face but as soon as they get behind their keyboard and monitor they go off on a rant.

lol @ being white and considering yourself a ? .

I mean, i understand that it's cool being black in this generation but damn, they want to be considered a racial slur ?
  • VIBE
    Options
    While the n-word is degrading, overall, no matter who uses it, I find it funny that black people still haven't found a way to throw it back in the face of the crakkka.

Instead of getting angry and want to fight or yell, why not smarten up? Use it and rub it in their face? I know I would..

"You ? !"

"Yup, and this '? ' has the same freedoms as you do. You mad?"

What else can an ignorant white dude do? Nothing more than say it again and again.

I'll keep saying this, the n-word has as much power as you want to give it. If you allow it to offend you, you've given it a whole lot of power. If you allow it to not be a big deal, you've rendered it useless and made the white dude look and feel like a ? .

It's a mind game, learn to win it.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how about u get off our ? ? I mean on some real ? , its ? as ? to sit around thinking about this ? if you're just some lowlife cracka... get a grip on something other than black peoples emotional states...
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    LOL@ White person calling a black person a "monkey"

We're all monkeys.

you are a ? ?

You mad because we as the original humans are being outdone by the White folks?

They're not all that naturally but they had dem 'sources

? you have got to rate as one of the dumbest people on here. WHAT THE ? is there to lol about white people calling black people "monkey" ? dem sources ??

you are the beavis from beavis and butthead of this ? place, just shut the ? up already it's embarrassing reading some of the ? you post.

Clearly my post went over your head.

I meant it is silly when a white person call us "monkeys" because they're monkeys too.

That is like a ? calling another ? a "? ".

You get it?

We are not ? monkeys ? we are human beings.

when a white person calls you a monkey what he is saying is that he is of a higher order of life than you are, what he is saying is that he's not an animal and you are . he is ignoring the animal in him and reinforcing within himself the notion that you are the animal. He's not calling himself a ? monkey he's calling you the ? monkey and he does not consider himself like you.
  • VIBE
    Options
    LOL

Out of five pages, you decide to spill your emotions after one post from me.

Don't be mad that its true. Think about it, who wins when the n-word is said? The one who laughs about it or the one who gets mad and loses his ? ?

I've never understood people who lose their ? over stupid ? .

Didnt get the order right, smash someone over the head over some missing food.

Didnt go fast enough, run them off the road.

Cut in line, beat the ? outta them.

Say racial ? , go ballistic.

It's never worth it in the end.

I'm glad I'm not an over emotional ? . I'd ? myself.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how do you keep an entire group of people from using a word. Think about how ludicrous that is for a second.
    I hate the word but almost all of us are guilty of using it. It just flows off the tongue because were so accustomed to it. I cant stand when whites use it but logically how can I when we ourselves use it so recreationally. Shouldn't free speech apply to everyone?
  • VIBE
    Options

We're all monkeys.

you are a ? ?

? you have got to rate as one of the dumbest people on here. WHAT THE ? is there to lol about white people calling black people "monkey" ? dem sources ??

you are the beavis from beavis and butthead of this ? place, just shut the ? up already it's embarrassing reading some of the ? you post.

I meant it is silly when a white person call us "monkeys" because they're monkeys too.

You get it?

when a white person calls you a monkey what he is saying is that he is of a higher order of life than you are, what he is saying is that he's not an animal and you are . he is ignoring the animal in him and reinforcing within himself the notion that you are the animal. He's not calling himself a ? monkey he's calling you the ? monkey and he does not consider himself like you.

We are primates.

• Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

We're all monkeys.

you are a ? ?

You get it?

That whole monkey ? comes from this ? .....

28400e4741cfb1d1127fad7b6d71.jpg

Belief in the bunk-ass system of evolution got people ? up.......

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    spilling emotions? nah... look at u... u think you're some kind of Quentin Tarentino niggerologist... who the ? r u to tell blacks how to react or make value judgements about it? eat a ? my friend...
  • ohhhla
    Options

We're all monkeys.

you are a ? ?

You get it?

Yes, we are.

And I'm the ? in this thread?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    spilling emotions? nah... look at u... u think you're some kind of Quentin Tarentino niggerologist... who the ? r u to tell blacks how to react or make value judgements about it? eat a ? my friend...

Nope, not close to the great Tarentino, don't want or need to be neither.

I'm just saying, think about it, who wins in the end?

• Meta_Conscious
    edited February 2013
    Options
    how do you keep an entire group of people from using a word.

informal social control... u know... like teaching your kids to be respectful, polite, decent human beings... its funny how we act as if people dont exercise discretion when they interact with one another...
  • VIBE
    Options
    how do you keep an entire group of people from using a word.

informal social control... u know... like teaching your kids to be respectful, polite, decent human beings... its funny how we act as if people dont exercise discretion when they interact with one another...

Would you teach your kids, or cousins, nephews etc the same? (not to say the n-word)
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

society wins when people respect each other... is this ? rock science to u fam?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We're all monkeys.

you are a ? ?

You get it?

Yes, we are.

Yes. you are the ? because if anything we are closer to apes and not ? monkeys. monkey or ape it's just a ? detail.

the fact remains that the thinking behind a white person calling blacks monkey is the ? problem not human beings being classified as monkeys or not.
  • VIBE
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

society wins when people respect each other... is this ? rock science to u fam?

I agree.

But unfortunately, it's not like that.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I know a few white folks that have been given a pass.........

However that pass does not extend to all "blacks"..........

I have knocked a white boy out because he couldn't control his use of the word......

His group of friends gave him a pass........

However I asked him to stop the ? around me and he wouldn't.......

His "black" friends that issued the pass to him did not help him when I put hands on his ass.......

We actually laughed about it........
  • ohhhla
    Options

We're all monkeys.

you are a ? ?

You get it?

Yes, we are.

Yes. you are the ? because if anything we are closer to apes and not ? monkeys. monkey or ape it's just a ? detail.

the fact remains that the thinking behind a white person calling blacks monkey is the ? problem not human beings being classified as monkeys or not.

We've never stopped being monkeys.