Which Late Night Talk Show You Riding With?

Options
TheBossman
TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
i got three, fallon, letterman, and kimmel.

letterman gives the best interviews.
fallon has the roots, and he is improving his jokes also.
kimmel is overall the best IMO.

Which Late Night Talk Show You Riding With? 14 votes

Leno
7%
Young Gunner 1 vote
Fallon
28%
A.J. Trillzynskirageillestni99ainnenickel-us P 4 votes
Letterman
7%
HafBayked 1 vote
Late Late Show
14%
[Deleted User]starvin 2 votes
Kimmel
42%
infamous114apollo greedTheBossmanqtipp73KINGECLou Cypher 6 votes

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimmel
    Kimmel is hilarious to me. ever since i saw him on the man show i thought he was one of the funniest ? ever.

i dont watch much late shows but when i do, its kimmel.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fallon
    Jimmy Fallon gets the best guests and keeps it more classy - he doesn't have to try so hard because he's a natural. out of the newer generation he's the future legend
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    446278_o.gif

Conando forever , the guy is borderline a genius

Back in the day Conan used to come on at 3:45 in the morning in houston...a ? used to spend his summer nights playing playstation and watch whatever i could to stay up and catch Conan...Pimpbot5000, Triumph the insult comic dog, ? bear, those "In the year 2000" skits...Them ? aint ? Conan

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't really care for any.. but ill catch Fallon depending on his guest and the roots.

Conan was that dude til he disrespected Nas and Jr. Gong like they're nobodies. Just haven't cared to watch.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Letterman
    letterman is that dude.....im actually surprised he didnt get more votes....

i cant do fallon or kimmel....
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Kimmel
    J. Will wrote: »
    446278_o.gif

Back in the day Conan used to come on at 3:45 in the morning in houston...a ? used to spend his summer nights playing playstation and watch whatever i could to stay up and catch Conan...Pimpbot5000, Triumph the insult comic dog, ? bear, those "In the year 2000" skits...Them ? aint ? Conan

It's a shame his talents are being wasted away a tbs , not say his tbs show isn't funny , but because of them pussyclat NBC ? ,he can't use old material from his late night show .

I wish he would do more remote segments dude is straight killer with them ?

3 white dudes literally bring me to tears with laughter

Conan
    Louie ck
    Bill mahrer

leno and nbc did him ? , didn't even give him a full season as the main dude. i can never like leno again, ? him. nobody watches tbs like that to catch conan on a regular basis.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they all wack and corny to me kimmel has his moments tho
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leno
    TheBossman wrote: »
    446278_o.gif

It's a shame his talents are being wasted away a tbs , not say his tbs show isn't funny , but because of them pussyclat NBC ? ,he can't use old material from his late night show .

Conan
    Louie ck
    Bill mahrer

leno and nbc did him ? , didn't even give him a full season as the main dude. i can never like leno again, ? him. nobody watches tbs like that to catch conan on a regular basis.

Actually.......From Cracked.com....

"Leno had nearly nothing to do with Conan getting fired. The popular phrasing is that Leno "took back The Tonight Show" after "giving it to Conan." But Leno doesn't "own" The Tonight Show -- NBC does. It was never Leno's choice to make. The sad reality is that Conan signed a tragically ? contract with NBC -- a contract that held no specifications for his timeslot -- and it came back to bite him. And he should have seen it coming: Both Leno and Letterman have timeslot clauses built into their contracts to avoid this very thing. As Matthew Belloni, an entertainment lawyer and journalist, explains:
    "Any talent lawyer worth his five percent fee is probably calling to ask for timeslot guarantees."

So then it was NBC exploiting an oversight in Conan's contract so it could keep their precious Leno waggling his chin and over-explaining his punchlines, right? Actually, the explanation is much simpler and more logical: Both programs were failing. Neither host's audience followed him to his new spot. Team Coco blamed that on Leno's new show providing a terrible lead-in to Conan's, but Leno's new show didn't start until several months after Conan's. Even without Leno's comedy black hole ? up his lead-in, O'Brien's Tonight Show ratings were still in the toilet.
    The only crime Leno committed was having better lawyers than Conan. Conan's contract forced NBC to pay him $45 million if it fired him. But Jay's early termination fee was a ludicrous $150 million. But -- and this is important -- he gets that $150 million only if the studio fires him.
    His bosses essentially came to him and said, "Listen, we have two options here: We fire Conan and put you in his job. Or we fire Conan and you refuse to take his job, thus rendering you and your entire production staff unemployed."

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_18950_9-major-stories-everyone-got-wrong-this-year.html#ixzz2LTZdjQtZ
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your poll ain't ? if it don't list Conan...........PAUSE!!
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Kimmel
    446278_o.gif

Conan
    Louie ck
    Bill mahrer

"Leno had nearly nothing to do with Conan getting fired. The popular phrasing is that Leno "took back The Tonight Show" after "giving it to Conan." But Leno doesn't "own" The Tonight Show -- NBC does. It was never Leno's choice to make. The sad reality is that Conan signed a tragically ? contract with NBC -- a contract that held no specifications for his timeslot -- and it came back to bite him. And he should have seen it coming: Both Leno and Letterman have timeslot clauses built into their contracts to avoid this very thing. As Matthew Belloni, an entertainment lawyer and journalist, explains:
    "Any talent lawyer worth his five percent fee is probably calling to ask for timeslot guarantees."

So then it was NBC exploiting an oversight in Conan's contract so it could keep their precious Leno waggling his chin and over-explaining his punchlines, right? Actually, the explanation is much simpler and more logical: Both programs were failing. Neither host's audience followed him to his new spot. Team Coco blamed that on Leno's new show providing a terrible lead-in to Conan's, but Leno's new show didn't start until several months after Conan's. Even without Leno's comedy black hole ? up his lead-in, O'Brien's Tonight Show ratings were still in the toilet.
    The only crime Leno committed was having better lawyers than Conan. Conan's contract forced NBC to pay him $45 million if it fired him. But Jay's early termination fee was a ludicrous $150 million. But -- and this is important -- he gets that $150 million only if the studio fires him.
    His bosses essentially came to him and said, "Listen, we have two options here: We fire Conan and put you in his job. Or we fire Conan and you refuse to take his job, thus rendering you and your entire production staff unemployed."

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_18950_9-major-stories-everyone-got-wrong-this-year.html#ixzz2LTZdjQtZ

ain't read all that...... leno picked the bones bruh, he could of easily told nbc to stick with conan, but he didn't. he retired, then came back to replace conan, if he really wanted conan to succeed he would of never took his job back. not like he needed the money or anything. it was ruthless, and anyway the press can spin it, it looks b ad for leno.
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Late Late Show
    Ferguson is hilarious to me so random ..how come conan ain't on there though
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    kimmel is alright sometimes but i'm not watching any talk show if they don't have a guest on i like
  • Young Gunner
    Options
    Leno
    446278_o.gif

Conan
    Louie ck
    Bill mahrer

ain't read all that...... leno picked the bones bruh, he could of easily told nbc to stick with conan, but he didn't. he retired, then came back to replace conan, if he really wanted conan to succeed he would of never took his job back. not like he needed the money or anything. it was ruthless, and anyway the press can spin it, it looks b ad for leno.

It shows you didnt read it. Blame NBC and in some way Conan for the situation. Leno did nothing wrong. Networks are quick to pull the plug on shows that dont succeed and this was an example. Conan wouldve lost either way
  • Young Gunner
    Options
    Leno
    446278_o.gif

Conan
    Louie ck
    Bill mahrer

? all that Leno was involved , why didn't he stay retired then ? Or on his garbage ass new show or stick up for conan

Because if he did, everyone else from his old show wouldve have lost THEIR jobs. He literally had no choice but to return
  • TheBossman
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Kimmel
    446278_o.gif

Conan
    Louie ck
    Bill mahrer

? all that Leno was involved , why didn't he stay retired then ? Or on his garbage ass new show or stick up for conan

Because if he did, everyone else from his old show wouldve have lost THEIR jobs. He literally had no choice but to return

But this was 7 years in planning that Leno would be replaced by conan and retire , so u telling all of Leno's people didn't have a contingency plan 7 years in advance ? , Leno ain't want to be irrelevant they gave him an earlier show...

Do you really think Leno gives a ? about his writers and staff , dude still is the highest paid talk show host dude only cares about his weath and ego .

NBC are some panicky ass ? and karma is a ? that's why they 5th now in ratings

co sign this.

don't get me started on nbc.... they almost got rid of community. ran bill cosby off the air before he wanted to leave. cancelled heroes, etc etc.

hey they ? up taking leno over letterman to start....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It used to be conan heavy

I like jim fallons show
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conan The GOAT
  • TheBossman
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Kimmel
    this thread got me watching late night talk show again.

fallon's show is better imo because the roots and his guest artist. last 2 nights was method man and keith sweat.
  • apollo greed
    apollo greed Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimmel
    Kimmel is Hilarious