I finally got around to watch Transformers 1,2&3 And.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    when I think of it the trilogy was screwed from the start when they killed jazz. then they blew up cybortron in the third film shock wave just had a gigantic cyborg worm for a pet. they should have had him transform in to some kind of anti aircraft turret or a a modernized mortar cannon or something. I wish sound wave was a surveillance truck instead of a Mercedes.
  • apollo greed
    apollo greed Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hated the way they looked. Was it too much to have them look similar to the cartoon. Megatron didn't even transform. All I wanted for him to turn into a giant gun and one of the decepticons shot him. Was it too much to ask for the constructacons to come together and make the mega transformer...smh
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I never liked the designs of the characters. They had the constructacons, they were that mess of a giant robot that was in the end of Revenge of the Fallen. Also Bumble Bee being the main focus over Prime was corny. Hot Ride was the go to guy other than Prime.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hated that they straight ? on megatron man bumming iit on the street begging for change and ? smh
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought they were all pretty redundant.

Optimus finds some new problem, Needs Sams Help, Optimus Gets his Ass whooped then he comes back and wins the final fight
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also what was up with them shooting bullets and humans actually hurting them with bullets? What happened to the lasers? They had all of that advanced technology, but their ammo were still bullets? OK!
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ having megatron walking around africa like he got roboAIDs. Had that ? shaking and bugging like he smoked some angel dust.