Where Do You See The Shield in 2013?

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
Do y'all see them competing for world titles? I think Reigns is the superstar in the group. I think he'll have a decent year, and just might win Royal Rumble 2014

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure, Reigns and Rollins have the "it" factor.

Ambrose, he's great, but not what the WWE has in mind, IMO.

But, the WWE is changing and he just might break out as well.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Rollins gonna be the surprise in ring factor once they let him do what he does in the ring.

Reigns might be the easiest to make a star out of.

For all the hype the ICW has for Ambrose he probably will be regulated to IC - US status at the end of the day.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Rollins gonna be the surprise in ring factor once they let him do what he does in the ring. (He's better on the mic than Morrison too but he may end up being Morrison 2.0 or Jeff Hardy Beta.. or in between)

Reigns might be the easiest to make a star out of. (WWE RAW Champ)

For all the hype the ICW has for Ambrose he probably will be regulated to IC - US status at the end of the day. (The Dolph Ziggler type who will make other main eventers look great). At best he will get one of those transitional Smackdown WHC champ reigns.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If The shield is broken up, I see Dean having.a high profile feud with Daniel Bryan or CM Punk in 2013.
    ? would be epic.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope it doesn't get stale like the Nexus
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reigns is putting in work and I'm sure being The Rock's cousin doesn't hurt his chances.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    all 3 will succeed, ambrose will be an awesome heel i really like his character and the mic skills and mannerisms, rollins prolly will end up an awesome face, he'll prolly be the one in all the highlights(diving off ladders and ? ), no tellin if they'll reach world title status tho, reigns will probably end up that monster that's kinda like batista
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I could see either Ambrose or Rollind with a WWE Championship, then Reigns winning The Rumble. Then Reigns ? up whichever one is champion talking bout See You At Wrestlemania! That would be goat
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    all 3 will succeed, ambrose will be an awesome heel i really like his character and the mic skills and mannerisms, rollins prolly will end up an awesome face, he'll prolly be the one in all the highlights(diving off ladders and ? ), no tellin if they'll reach world title status tho, reigns will probably end up that monster that's kinda like batista

Ambrose has that potential to be one of the greatest heels
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    Reigns is putting in work and I'm sure being The Rock's cousin doesn't hurt his chances.

The Usos & Umaga are also Rock's cousins lol.

Reigns can't talk, but he's huge so WWE will try to make him the star of the group. I doubt it works but they will try nonetheless.

Rollins is going to get the shaft because he's a smaller, high-flying guy. There's no telling where he's gonna end up but I'm betting on him being the Justin Gabriel of the group.

Ambrose has such a huge following that WWE will be forced to push him eventually but he's gonna flounder because Vince isn't exactly interested in pushing guys beloved by the internet. He may be a journeyman for awhile, stuck in the midcard and occasionally being in main events. The same position Punk was in before and DB is in now.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Reigns out of all of them. Besides, he's The Rocks cousin. I don't see them doing him ? .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two of them being the new tag team champs
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    rabbitfood wrote: »

The Usos & Umaga are also Rock's cousins lol.

I'll give you The Usos since they're in the Tag Division and you know how WWE feels about that, but I can't give you Umaga because he made that old ass Samoan Savage character work in the 2000s and they booked him strong for a good while.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to keep these guys together for a while as long as they don't f*ck it up.

Reigns has the potential to be a main event guy, but he needs to be properly prepared for it first and not rushed into it. Otherwise, we might end up seeing him in dance offs with Brodus Clay in the future after a failed push.

Rollins got some good athletic ability and has good charisma, but not enough at this point to go solo, imo

Ambrose is really good on the mic, has great charisma, and could be a GOAT heel (imo), but will probably never see the main event because he doesn't have the look Vince usually likes to fap to. (n/h)
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seth Rollins is my favorite out of three he is definitely the daredevil is not scared to jump off a 20 foot ladder and crash into a table.Also Seth was the NXT champion at one time.
    tumblr_mhds746QWQ1ryk063o1_500.gif
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rollins will probably turn face and be Dolph Ziggler like putting on great matches matches but not quite main event status.

He's cut from the mold of guys like Ziggler, Shelton Benjamin, 123 Kid, etc.

Reigns is a power house and like others have said he has that look McMahon likes for his main event talent.

Dude seems like a younger Dave Batista all over again.

Reigns might be the one that's a main event wrestler although Rollins is better in the ring and Ambrose is better on the mic.

Ambrose is kinda the wild card out of the bunch he's much better on the mic than Rollins and Reigns and he could be an incredible heel if booked right.

But it depends on how Vincent wants to use him my guess he'll probably be a mid carder jobbing to the main event guys maybe an IC or US champ at best think Wade Barrett.

I doubt they break these guys up for a while they still seem to be getting a pretty good reaction from the crowd and as long as it's that way Vincent will stick with the stable.

When it starts to get stale though I can see Ambrose and Reigns turning on Rollins and Rollins becoming a baby face.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wwe will ? this up somehow, someway
    I hope they don't though
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dean Ambrose >>