Options
2»

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol at the ymcmb groupies making wayne look lamer by saying its not weed somebody give this ? big boy clothes and drugs. if he has an intervention it shouldn't be about keeping him clean but getting him back on drugs lol.

you be in every last lil wayne or young money based thread posting right along wit em

That ? the biggest Wayne Stan in the reason. Can't keep Tune and YMCMB out his ? holster.

says the ? who got ymcmb as an avi lmao i bet wayne smashed your wife and you taped it and have the video as a keepsake now thats the definition of a stan lmao.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint a fan of his music or anything,
    but I never thought things would get this bad for Wayne..
    It's like we're watching him fall to his demise..

And the only consigns he got right now is from a ? named "super head" aka Karrine Steffans..

SMH..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol that hoe is stuck on him. he keeps mentioning her on songs, ? other girls, but she keeps coming back to him
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at the ymcmb groupies making wayne look lamer by saying its not weed somebody give this ? big boy clothes and drugs. if he has an intervention it shouldn't be about keeping him clean but getting him back on drugs lol.

you be in every last lil wayne or young money based thread posting right along wit em

That ? the biggest Wayne Stan in the reason. Can't keep Tune and YMCMB out his ? holster.

says the ? who got ymcmb as an avi lmao i bet wayne smashed your wife and you taped it and have the video as a keepsake now thats the definition of a stan lmao.

Says the ? with the Lil Wayne sig. ? groupie.

• yungflashy
    yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

that ? is obsessed with wayne, probably holding a grudge against him cuz he would't sign his dusty fitted
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yungflashy wrote: »

that ? is obsessed with wayne, probably holding a grudge against him cuz he would't sign his dusty fitted

Dead @ "dusty fitted"
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne is the Ralph Wiggum of hiphop, that ? rhymes got the attention span of a gnat.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn@ yo sig.