Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Boosie
    Baton Rouge hero
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeru the Damaja
    this thread confrms the fact that the south is tbe worst thing to happen to hip hop...jeru vs lil boosie?!....the dude with that soung like trina with thefunny haircut.....wtf?!......whats next? oj da juiceman vs inspectah deck..i swear these southern fans are like little children that start swingin at the air when they get mad
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeru the Damaja
    did the east coast bias claim come out yet?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeru the Damaja
    Aint nobody mad. Its folks in here mad that I never heard of him. Its feelings all over this thread about that. Im gucci.

Oj is wack

if you've never heard his music how can u make a unbias decision?....thats the depth of the 90s brother alot of B and C list rappers had skill but were buried under the GOATS who was gettin crazy promotion and Jeru ain't the only one....u had CL Smooth....AZ....to a lesser extent Mic Gerinimo...cats whos lyrical ability who would shoot them to damn near the top today.....do you think its a coincidence that cats who actually heard Jeru's music are laughin @ this thread.....when it comes to these south vs east comparisons....why cant yall make some ? more realistic?.....8ball & MJG vs Mobb Deep.... Z Roe vs Beanie Siegal....Scarface vs damn near anybody....come on now....
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeru the Damaja
    ? , I'm the one who brought this concept
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Boosie
    I got this idea from @ohhhla.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Jeru the Damaja
    can't stop the prophet.

also as far as i know jeru doesn't pay little kids to ? people for him so that's a plus.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Boosie
    can't stop the prophet.

also as far as i know jeru doesn't pay little kids to ? people for him so that's a plus.

then he aint no damaja

you like a actor, a fapper, a fake rapper
This discussion has been closed.