Options
2»

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    i like mine baggy enough to ? off a chick's mother but, not so baggy I look like I ? my pants.

? that tight ? I'm ol school
    LOL tight ? is ole school playboy. Have you seen clothing prior to what you see now?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i used to wear my ? baggy back in the day but i grew out of that ? . WEAR CLOTHES THAT FIT
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only see hood ? rocking baggy ? ..they still rocking rocawear and Sean John too
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    relaxed is as closed to baggy as i get other than that I'm wearing fitted.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I still got a pair of baggy jeans but now I prefer relaxed or fitted which is almost kind of hard to find now b/c that skinny jean BS is in style now can't really ? with it.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HustleTree wrote: »
    HustleTree wrote: »
    I only see hood ? rocking baggy ? ..they still rocking rocawear and Sean John too

Ain't nothing wrong with Sean John I just bought a pair of pants the other day. Sean John has causal clothing too it all depends on what you're looking for. Now Rocawear I refuse to buy anything with Jay-z's imprint on it and the clothes is too baggy.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? will come back in a couple years
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lost weight and I was like ? this I look better with fitted clothing.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't seen baggie in a minute..its on hiatus right now, fads have a tendency to return
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KiIIaKam wrote: »
    Haven't seen baggie in a minute..its on hiatus right now, fads have a tendency to return

Baggy clothes ain't gonna be popular again for another 10 years, at least. By the time it comes back, you be too old to trend hop on it.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i say in about 2025-2030 itll start to get back or somthing maybe not the 5xxl tees sand ultra baggy but baggy

? tends to come back every 20-30 yrs after it goes out of style
  • king hassan
    Options
    i say in about 2025-2030 itll start to get back or somthing maybe not the 5xxl tees sand ultra baggy but baggy

? tends to come back every 20-30 yrs after it goes out of style
    Truthfully if you look back @ fashion for the last 100 years, this baggy era that's been going on in the last 20 years has never appeared anywhere. People were more clean cut and dressy
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see baggy coming back for awhile...
    My theory is, as this global warming ? takes its toll and the weather gets hotter and hotter baggy clothes are gonna probably come back as a way to cope with that heat.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baggy was it's own era. The last time people wore weird ass jeans with extra material before the baggy era was during the bell bottom era. Even then, it was only extra material on the bottom. That baggy ? was some strange hiphop 90's movement but hiphop dress was at its pinnacle when Harlem dudes was rocking fitted foreign jeans with ballys and a polo top int he 80's. Any other point in history, sophisticated people wore suits and before that weird ass custom wardrobes with ruffles and linens. Jeans were considered work wear before the 40s greaser movement.
  • king hassan
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Baggy was it's own era. The last time people wore weird ass jeans with extra material before the baggy era was during the bell bottom era. Even then, it was only extra material on the bottom. That baggy ? was some strange hiphop 90's movement but hiphop dress was at its pinnacle when Harlem dudes was rocking fitted foreign jeans with ballys and a polo top int he 80's. Any other point in history, sophisticated people wore suits and before that weird ass custom wardrobes with ruffles and linens. Jeans were considered work wear before the 40s greaser movement.
    Man, you know it. *remember's the 80's* but yeah jeans were only work wear, and people wore thier size regardless
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    There's a diff between baggy fit(which rocawear makes) and wearing sizes 4 times too big. Im 6'1/slim and will never wear anything that fits me perfectly, thats some tuxedo/suit ? .
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like my clothes fitted. Allows for better movement.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That big ? timbaland look awkward wearing the tight clothes.

But my patna had those big rocaWear shorts on, door man wouldn't let him in the ? lounge
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet people still sang their pants regardless. lol
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I wear is small stuff, SWAG
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Grew outta dat ? ...511 Levis n 514 for when I wear timbs....med shirts

I'm glad camos came back tho...I thought that ? was dead n neva comin back
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can't wear the skinny stuff. Not too baggy though, but something ain't right with those skinny jeans
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's done. At least for me it is.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    It's done. At least for me it is.

Its been done since the mid 00s. I mean, even if you wanted baggy clothes, where can you buy them?